Perfect Soundz Automotive

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2010

1090 E Park Ave

Libertyville, IL 60048

Perfect Soundz is... Everything you need, from sales to installation​ Routine maintenance to Performance upgrades Full Audio and Video set up - Custom Fab work metal or fiberglass We have a long history in automotive/performance upgrades and repairs. If you can imagine it we can make it happen...

05/23/2015

John S.

How'd it go? Well, let's put it this way--they installed the same type of system I had installed, by them, in a different car about a year ago. That screams "satisfied customer."

Description of Work
Sold and installed a sound system for my car.

Category auto repair

11/21/2014

John S.

This transaction/service could not have gone any better. I am incredibly happy with my new sound system, and the service I received.

Description of Work
Install a sound system for my car.

Category auto repair

04/10/2010

Philip B.

I have been seeing Andy over the past 3+ years. During that time the service has been timely, correctly done. He provides unique service in customizing vehicles. Whatever you want done, he can do it. Very talented young man. Shop is messy, but don't let that deter you.

Description of Work
Changed my tires. I have also had sound proofing installed on my car. Also purchased New rims. Have had my oil changed, Also repair of my CD player.

Category car accessories

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

Auto Service
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Alarms
    Auto Tires
    Auto Radio Service
    Auto Mufflers
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Full Auto repair, Automotive Performance sales and installation upgrades, Full car audio sales and installations, Custom fab work for automotive, Restorations, Custom show car builds. and much more