Perfect Soundz Automotive

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2010

Perfect Soundz is... Everything you need, from sales to installation​ Routine maintenance to Performance upgrades Full Audio and Video set up - Custom Fab work metal or fiberglass We have a long history in automotive/performance upgrades and repairs. If you can imagine it we can make it happen...

Reliable Auto Repair Center Inc

Reliable Auto Repair Center Inc

Family owned business for 20+ years at the same location. Serving the North Side since 1991.

05/23/2015

How'd it go? Well, let's put it this way--they installed the same type of system I had installed, by them, in a different car about a year ago. That screams "satisfied customer."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold and installed a sound system for my car.

CATEGORY auto repair

11/21/2014

This transaction/service could not have gone any better. I am incredibly happy with my new sound system, and the service I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a sound system for my car.

CATEGORY auto repair

04/10/2010

I have been seeing Andy over the past 3+ years. During that time the service has been timely, correctly done. He provides unique service in customizing vehicles. Whatever you want done, he can do it. Very talented young man. Shop is messy, but don't let that deter you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed my tires. I have also had sound proofing installed on my car. Also purchased New rims. Have had my oil changed, Also repair of my CD player.

CATEGORY car accessories

Full Auto repair, Automotive Performance sales and installation upgrades, Full car audio sales and installations, Custom fab work for automotive, Restorations, Custom show car builds. and much more

Visa, MasterCard, Discover