PAMPERED PUP'Z

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

1068 E PARK AVE

Libertyville, IL 60048

Established in 2004, and “reimagined” in 2014, Pampered Pup'z is a place you can bring your dog for all its DayCare, Overnight, Bathing and Grooming needs. Our facility is designed to provide a safe, clean, and fun environment....

05/03/2017

Gregory H.

I've used them numerous times. I'm always happy with the experience. Friendly staff.

Description of Work
Kenneled and groomed my dog during trip.

02/25/2016

Nila L.

My dog was always very happy when she came home from this location and the employees clearly knew my dog. I was a bit spoiled by previous kennels so my bar was quite high. I trusted them with my baby. Unfortunately she passed away but when I get another pup I will definitely go to this kennel again.

Description of Work
My dog stayed with them on several occasions for anywhere from half a day to a week.

11/10/2015

Brenda F.

Description of Work
Bathed my Leonberger.

04/17/2015

William L.

Dogs were well cared for, happy and clean at pick-up

Description of Work
Grooming of my dogs

Category pet grooming

Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to provide excellent service!

01/21/2015

Georgiann F.

Description of Work
Our dog was there for grooming...wash and cut. We've used them for about a year and have been decreasingly satisfied. They seem more and more rushed to complete the work and too many dogs were waiting in the "holding" area. Our dog was burned by clippers the last time. We have not returned. I think they are capable but have taken on too crowded a schedule for satisfactory work.

Category kennels,pet grooming

I'm sorry to hear, and apologize for your dog getting clipper burn. Your visit seems to have been during our holiday rush, and although we do get busy, we do not overbook and give each pup the attention they deserve and need during our services. Owners drop off their dogs at various times and dogs are in various stages of our wash/dry/groom services, so we do keep them in specific areas while they await their turn, or to go home for the day. I encourage you to try us again, please ask for Nick. Thank you for your review and critical feedback.

04/17/2014

Lynn W.

They are like a daycare, boarding and grooming. It is a good day care. The staff is super friendly and good with the dogs. The grooming is good and always done well.

Description of Work
I last used Pampered PUP'Z about 2 weeks ago. We go there every month for grooming and a day of boarding.

03/30/2014

Lisa D.

I went to inquire and see the facility, the office is clean and the staff professional. They were fully booked and would not show me the around the facility where the dogs play, etc. But she said come back any other time other than a holiday week. I was able to get a grooming appointment for the next day. I will use them again.

Category pet grooming

Thank you [member name removed] for your kind words:)

09/28/2013

Amy K.

Great! My dog loves this place! Highly recommended. Friendly and convenient location. Hair trim looked great!!!

Description of Work
Wash, nail trim, hair cut, and pamper

05/31/2013

Donna J.

The groomers at Pampered Pup'z were really sweet. They remembered the dogs and my dog is just so happy to go there. The staff were very professional. They have a nice environment to put your dog in.

Description of Work
I used Pampered Pup'z for my dog's daycare services.

Animal Grooming
    Animal Boarding Kennels

We specialize in doggy day care, overnight boarding, and award winning grooming

We only accept dogs. No dog walking/at home services.