Lake County Dental Care: Dr. David Potts

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

This is a general dental practice offering a wide range of services. One of our special areas of interest is helping patients who have a great deal of fear and anxiety associated with their dental care. We promise to never "judge or put them down" and offer oral conscious sedation in addition to nitrous oxide gas to help them relax. http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

Southland Smiles Ltd

Southland Smiles, the dental office of Richard J. Mantoan DDS and Associates along with their knowledgeable, friendly staff, are located in Flossmoor, IL. At Southland Smiles we know each patient is unique in their needs and desires. Our purpose is to provide gentle, pain-free dental care. A strong commitment to continuing education allows us to offer smile makeovers and full mouth rehabilitation, as well as general family dentistry. By investing in the latest dental technology, shots are a thing of the past. We use the Wand anesthesia system that has revolutionized dental pain control. Our services include: • Family Dentistry • General & Cosmetic Dental Services • Tooth colored fillings • No Shot Anesthesia • Teeth Whitening • Digital X-rays • Preventive Care • Breath Treatment • Porcelain Veneers • Implants - Bridges & Dentures • Smile Makeovers • Invisalign • Root canals • Gum Treatment We will provide your care in a friendly and comforting environment, while you listen to music and receive massage pad relaxation. So fear no more. You will be in capable, caring, compassionate hands at Southland Smiles. We will respect your time by being on time. Call Southland Smiles, or visit our website today for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit abgd.org.

Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

01/29/2015

Dr. David Pottf is our dentist. He is very good. I trust him and he is sensitive to what he is doing. He is not cheap but he is worth it. I feel like the work he has done is helping keep my tooth in shape. I have recommended him to others. I am happy with him.

Description of Work
I saw him for a cleaning and check up.

06/19/2014

He has always been gentle and explained everything ahead of time each procedure. I have extensive restoration work to do and he set aside a special time to consult with me about that and the price, time along with the options I had. He has concern for your comfort. I have been using him for 10 years.

Description of Work
I went in for a check-up.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

04/12/2012

It was/is amazing! I have never been afraid of pain, just dentists. Goes back to my childhood. Anyway, that's a long story in itself. It was just before Thanksgiving and I had been dragging my feet about going for routine work. I had no problems with my prior dentist, however I just couldn't handle the whole experience...hands in my mouth, the noise associated with the drill, the smells...well you...

Description of Work
For my first visit, it was a dental emergency. It was two days before Thanksgiving, and I needed to have a cap on one of my front teeth replaced. After that visit, because of my comfort level, Dr. Potts has become my new general dentist. He has performed restorative dental work, filled cavities, and put in implants.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

06/04/2011

She is very approachable and is very informative. She is happy to talk things through with you. She went through a bunch of insurance forms with me to tell me exactly how much out of pocket I would have to pay. She is very attentive and makes the whole dentist experience tolerable than usual.

Description of Work
Dr. Heather L Kitchens is my dentist and I saw her three days ago.

11/17/2010

The exam and radiographs went fine. I was a little frustrated when I got a denial from my insurance company for the radiographs. I am new to dental insurance so I was not aware that many of the dental plans do not cover radiographs every year. Apparently it is every 3 years, however, I do understand it is not their responsibility to know the insurance companies policies but I did tell them I had r...

Description of Work
I received a comprehensive oral exam and radiographs. I needed to have my teeth cleaned and I could tell I had a couple cavities. The biggest thing I wanted done was a bridge. This office caters to chickens like myself. I have a panic attack just walking in the dentist office. They use what is called sedation dentistry where you take a pill and they can get all of your dental work done in one visit and you never remember it. Or so they say.

Category dentists

At Lake County Dental Care, our goal is to provide you and your family with a gentle and relaxed dental experience. We offer comfortable, caring dentistry for the whole family in a state of the art facility. We are experts at the placement and restoration of Dental Implants, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentistry. Lake County Dental Care also offers the innovative teeth straightening services from Clear Correct and FastBraces. We excel at non-surgical laser assisted gum therapy, natural looking Cro

Surgical periodontics.