Marco Discount Mufflers & Brakes

Auto Transmission
Auto Towing
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Additional contact name - Remi Lebbos ....

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

05/27/2016

Description of Work
Never used them

Category auto repair

10/17/2012

Good!

Description of Work
Arranged towing and used a reputable service which we have used in the past. Completely replaced a brake line tube that was leaking in multiple places. Did not try to sell me any extra services or parts. I chose this repair shop based on Angie's List.

Category auto repair

03/29/2012

It's hard to find good auto repair people. These people seem to be honest and are easy to deal with. We're very particular about where we take our cars. They've always been very helpful and courtesous.

Description of Work
Oil changes, break job

Category auto repair,bridal shops

Complete Auto Repairs at a Lower Cost!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover