Vaupell Auto

Founded 1958 • With Angi since August 2007

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Vaupell Auto Repair delivers expert auto repair services for La Grange Park, La Grange and Brookfield. We can repair or maintain your car, truck, SUV or minivan....

Reliable Auto Repair Center Inc

Reliable Auto Repair Center Inc

Family owned business for 20+ years at the same location. Serving the North Side since 1991.

08/15/2017

Everything about them was good, professional. I could have waited for it, but I need to get my 10,000 steps in so I walked back home and I walked back over there. It was done in an hour and a half.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a battery and they washed the car and vacuumed the inside.

08/07/2017

Brian Vaupell, the Service Advisor, was friendly and knowledgeable. I will go back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Catalytic converter had to be replaced. Replaced two tires with a wheel alignment. The brakes were replaced. Replenish the refrigerant for A/C system.

CATEGORY muffler repair,auto repair,car tires

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Love talking about some of your favorite restaurants. See you soon.

04/12/2017

They were able to get me in right away. They explained what needed to be done after running the diagnostic and printed out a complete cost. They are really upfront about the pricing. They are probably a little pricey then some other places but it's a nice local business. They are all very professional. I'm willing to pay a little more for that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in because the check engine light was on. They did basic diagnostic work. Added brake fluid and a belt needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review. Thank you for bringing the Price up. I have been shopping around and your right. I have recently lowered the price if not complimentary on many services. Thank you. Brian Vaupell

04/29/2015

I didn't use them because of scheduling conflicts. They were very good as far as communication goes. I had a question that I posed to them and they responded to me online. At the last minute I just decided that the dealer would be a better option.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to take my hybrid to Jessup's Automotive Services for servicing.

CATEGORY muffler repair,auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,radiator service,car accessories,car inspections,car washes

02/10/2015

They are very good care of diagnosing problems. They take care of the problem. They will let you know if something is going to be needed to be done in the future. I have 142,000 miles on my car and I want it to get up to 200,000. According to them, I'll make it. I bring it in for regular servicing. I can make an appointment. They'll do whatever they can to get the car back to me. They have a deal ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed something that was falling on the bottom of my car and dragging on the catalytic converter.

CATEGORY auto repair

Vaupell Auto is the automotive expert in La Grange Park, IL 60526. Since, 2017 we've provided the La Grange Park area with reliable, affordable automotive maintenance and repair services including 4x4 Services, Alignment, Brakes, Car & Truck Care, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle , Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Expired Warranty Care, Fleet Brakes, Fleet Drive Train, Fleet Electrical, Fleet Engine Work, Fleet Front End Services,

Body work & painting