Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2006

13900 Automall Drive

Huntley, IL 60142

The Tom Peck Ford Dealer Group has been serving the Chicagoland area for over 40 years. We are conveniently located at 13900 Auto Mall Drive in Huntley, Illinois. We are just off of Interstate 90 and Route 47, adjacent from the Huntley Prime Outlet Mall. Our Award Winning Ford Dealership proudly serves Chicago, Barrington, Bull Valley, Crystal Lake, East Dundee, Elgin, Harvard, McHenry, St. Charles, Sycamore, Woodstock, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Libertyville, Oak Lawn, and the entire state of Illinois. Our state-of-the-art-facility provides New, Used and Certified Pre-owned Ford vehicles, sales, service, parts and financing. Quicklane hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 AM-7:00 PM; Sat 8:00 AM-3:00 PM Sales: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM-9:00 PM; Sat 9:00 AM-5:00 PM Parts: Mon-Fri 7:30 AM - 6:00PM;Sat 8:00 AM- NOON Service: Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 7:00PM; Sat 8:00AM - NOON...

Dan K.

I have been going to them for the past 10 years. I bought a car there 10 years ago and I bought another car in 2011. They are perfect, they always do good work, and tell me the price upfront. If I need to leave it there, they have a shuttle van that take me back home. They will drop the key in a drop box, they always call, and let me know what is going on.

Description of Work
Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Incorporated has sold me two cars, and does the services on my cars. They did an oil change.

Category auto repair, car sales

Dan K.

I've been going to them for about the past 10 years. I bought my two cars there and I get all the servicing done. They always do great work, they tell you the price upfront, give you an estimate upfront and if you are stranded there they can take you home and drop your car off the night before. They always call you right away to let you know what's going on.

Description of Work
I used Tom Peck Ford for an oil change.

Category

02/17/2016

Chris H.

09/05/2014

Sue Ann C.

Description of Work
Oil change.

01/25/2014

Susanne J.

They usually do quite well there. They are affordable and they do what they are supposed to do, that's all I want. We have 3 different cars and they have done a lot of different work for us. They are pretty good with their responsiveness. We've used them many times.

Description of Work
I went to Tom Peck Ford of Huntley for auto service 2-3 months ago.

01/23/2012

Brian T.

It was a very good experience and the repairs have been reliable. I feel that I get my money's worth from them and that they give me the room to decide what are immediate needs and what are not.

Description of Work
Oil change, headlight change and some other scheduled maintenance based on the mileage of my car. These guys can be a bit aggressive in how much repairs they push for at any one time, but they do lay off it when you question them on it. They seem to give a reasonable window in the future when certain things like the brake pads might well wear out.

06/29/2010

TERRY B.

We liked them and had a good experience. They were friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
We bought a car from Tom Peck Ford.

10/22/2009

DUANE H.

After poor experiences at other dealerships for several months, I saw the vehicle I was looking for in the Tom Peck online inventory. Initial correspondence and quoting was done via email and phone conversation with Mike Sosnowski. At times, as with most dealers, the sales team might be busy, but usually returned my calls and emails within an hour or two. I found that being honest and straightforward with them on the front end would be reciprocated throughout the sale - which seems increasingly rare these days. I did have to negotiate a little on their initial offer for my trade-in, but even this was fairly cordial and to be expected. Overall, expect a minimal amount of the typical dealer game-playing tactics (checking with the sales manager and soft selling extra warranties and services upon delivery) but certainly much more amenable than most. Overall, I found their pricing to be much better on the front end and their financing team lined up a decent package for me at the close of the sale. Key impressions: - Straightforward, reasonable pricing - Honest discourse throughout the sale - Inventory might vary more than larger dealers - The showroom and sales approach was a bit casual, no frills - The staff frequently smokes just outside the showroom which might be offensive to some - On a rainy day, you might be the only client there - They do try to sell services at the closing - expect the extra sales pitches and decide for yourself I'm glad I found them and took the chance to check them out - I had been previously discouraged by many tactics from several other Ford dealers.

Description of Work
Purchase and delivery of a new vehicle - in this case an in-demand model that some dealers try to charge a high premium for

09/30/2009

TERRY B.

They were excellent. They have a club that you earn points with so you eventually get a free oil change. The employees are very nice and I was very pleased with their service. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They have serviced my car with a oil change and tire rotation.

03/17/2006

Barbara B.

of it was very deceptive to lie to me. Especially since I told him I was coming out with a child at night. What a waste of time. He proceeded to tell me, if I didn't like it I could leave the dealership. I was stunned. Who says something like that when they lied to the customer? I would never, EVER, EVER go there again. Not to buy a car, sell a car, for service work. NOTHING. I own two Ford vehicles. I have never been treated or lied to like this. Considering the state of the automotive market, I still am stunned that the OWNER would act like this. It says a lot about the dealership and the owners. BUYER BEWARE>>>>>-Deceptive practices are not the way to get customers into your dealership to buy cars! I was ready to buy that night! Don't waste your time!

Description of Work
Called Tom Peck Ford dealership & inquired about their inventory of used SUV vehicles. Was looking for a 2004 Expedition. Talked to Tom Peck Jr. Explained to him that I had a young child who wasn't feeling too well, but if he had the vehicle that was listed on the website I would come out & take a look. He said they did. When I went out to the dealership, & asked to see the vehicle I was told by Tom Peck Jr. that the vehicle was not available. He did HOWEVER have another car he was looking to sell, that was not 4WD or in my price range. I told him I was not happy that I had driven all the way out to the dealership, & was lied to. He said he didn't lie, & that he thought they had the car. What a crock of you know what....I could tell he was lying. He said what he said so he could get me out to the dealership & since they didn't have the car they were advertising he figured he could get me to look at another car. WRONG. I told him I wasn't happy, & that I thought integrity (cont'd below)

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

Auto Service
    Auto Sales

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc.

How is Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. overall rated?

Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. open?

Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. is open:

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

What payment options does Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. provide

Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc.?

Yes, Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. offer?

Tom Peck Ford of Huntley Inc. offers the following services: New, Used and Certified Pre-owned Ford vehicles, sales, service, parts and financing. Please visit us to view and test drive a Ford, including the Ford Mustang, Focus, Fusion, Flex, Econoline, Escape, Taurus, Transit Connect, Edge, Explorer, F150, F250, F350, Superduty trucks and more. Quicklane for auto service, oil change, & heavy duty repairs. Main service area as well.