Dr. Anthony Petrone/Dr. Alfred Petrone/ Dr. Barnes

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2008

After 32 years in private practice, Community Health and Rehabilitation has seen dramatic changes and many new developments when it comes to patient care. However, he views the advent of the Pro-Adjuster System as nothing short of remarkable. As a select group of chiropractors in Illinois that utilize this system, Dr. Petrone considers himself and his patients very fortunate. The combination of a highly trained, skilled, experienced Chiropractic Physician and the Pro-Adjuster System has led to outstanding wellness in the lives of Dr. Petrone's patients. New patients at Community Health and Rehabilitation receive a thorough health history and comprehensive consultation. The next step is an evaluation with the ProAdjuster® System. The ProAdjuster is a computerized analysis and treatment instrument that provides gentle Chiropractic care. A report of findings is reviewed with our patients and a recommended treatment plan is discussed with each patient....

03/06/2017

I was making progress but had to stop because of an injury to my foot. I am going back to continue treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having significant spasms in my low back which was restricting my mobility.

01/14/2016

I cannot say enough good things about this office from the people at the front desk to Dr Barnes who administered lidocaine, to the therapists who worked wonders in assisting me with stretches and deep tissue work to Dr Petrone himself who listened to me weekly, performed both manual and computer based adjustments and changed his approach based on my feedback.    It's a huge time commitment to go ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see Dr Petrone because I was experiencing lower back pain and pelvic pain shooting down my leg for over three weeks that was waking me in the middle of the night and bothering me throughout the day.

07/14/2015

I have been to chiropractors many times in the past so some of the treatments used were familiar: xrays to determine the state of my spine and pelvis, TENS stimulation with ice packs for immediate relief of swelling and pain. But instead of the usual manual adjusting, they have you sit forward on a comfortable chair/machine while they use a tool linked up to a computer that "reads" the misalignmen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I injured my back during yoga and saw Dr. Anthony Petrone for treatment over the course of several months starting in January and ending in March.

05/05/2015

It was good. He was professional and I also worked with their medical doctor at the office for physical therapy because I was in a car accident about a year ago. I was rear ended and it ended up in a chain reaction with 6 other cars in the inter state. There was traffic and everyone was going slow. His waiting room was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Anthony Petrone about 9 months ago for pain management.

CATEGORY pain management

05/05/2015

I was driving on the inner state and a car rear ended me twice and it ended up in a chain reaction with  other cars. Thats how little he was paying attention.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I worked with the medical doctor at Community Health and Rehabilitation for physical therapy because I was in a car accident a couple years ago.

CATEGORY pain management

Our promise is to offer care protocols including chiropractic care, health advice, lumbar spinal decompression, and cervical spinal decompression. We blend traditional health care with breakthrough technologies. Our facility offers a pleasant atmosphere with attentive staff.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available