Adventist Hinsdale Hospital

With Angi since June 2009

Additional phone number: (630) 856-6731. Surgery is performed here. To see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org....

Paul V Caputo DDS

Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

05/16/2015

Dr. Daw was knowledgable and did a professional job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mole removal

CATEGORY

04/21/2015

Very good, very professional. I would recommend them. He takes time to explain things such as procedures and what to expect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Osteoarthritis in my knees.

CATEGORY orthopedics,knee doctor

12/04/2014

He is professional yet engaging to be around. I have no problems with scheduling an appointment.  The staff is pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my Doctor.

CATEGORY internist

11/24/2014

He is thorough and smart. Scheduling an appointment is easy. The staff changes a lot so it is hard to make an acquiescence. The office is very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my Doctor.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

10/17/2014

She really listens to people! Pays a lot of attention and give s a lot of thought to her patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She helped me with some medication to get me through until I could calm down!

CATEGORY family doctor

Hospital General, Adolescent, Behavoral Health, Blood Center, Center For Hearing, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Neurology, Cancer Center, Imaging, Hospice & Interventional Radiology.

NA