Adisi Health Center

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

534 Chestnut St. 240

Hinsdale, IL 60521

We are a hands on practice that focuses on making sure every patient gets the treatment they deserve. We have 4 massage therapists, 1 chiropractor and 1 acupuncturist....

04/22/2014

Phillip L.

. This was my first series of visits to a chiropractor and I wasnt sure about their value until Dr Petzel demonstrated his knowledge of manual therapy including spinal manipulation and other joint and soft tissue techniques. I started to feel better after the second visit. Although there are plenty of chiropractors and alternative medicine offices in Chicago's western suburbs, I grew to admire Dr. Petzel's easy going professionalism and his emphasis on viewing the patient as an individual with his or her own set of unique needs. Dr Petzel and Adisi Health Center should be commended for his excellence in this field.

Description of Work
I am a mountain biker who needed the servies of a chirpractor for my back and neck. I

Category chiropractor

05/23/2013

Mary Jo N.

I continually go to make sure I don't go back to how I was before. I think it is a great place and would recommend it to anyone that has been frustrated with not getting relief from other doctors. Office is well decorated and service is outstanding. The building is hidden a bit from the street which made it hard to find at first.

Description of Work
I have been trying everything to help get rid of my headaches and back pain. I finally went to Adisi because a friend of mine recommended I give them a shot. It was the best decision I made. It kept my low back from getting surgery and made me a happier person to be around since my headaches dramatically decreased to almost non existent.

Category chiropractor,acupuncture,massage therapy

Health Education/Workshops
    Primary Care - Internal Medicine
    Pain Management
    Satisfaction

Chiropractic, massage, physical therapy, weight management, acupuncture, and nutritional consults.

Medicine