Creative Rehab

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2012

1 S Greenleaf Ste I

Gurnee, IL 60031

Therapist owned and operated private clinic focused on your goals. Our brand of therapy offers a functional, complete approach with private treatment rooms and one hour sessions. Every session is with the same therapist without aides, assistants or techs. Because of our functional approach we get efficient and lasting results. We strive for exceptional care from the first phone call to your last bill. Our staff is committed to assisting you in your efforts to make a rapid and smooth transition through the rehab process. As a physical therapist owned and operated clinic we understand the need for a state of the art facility. Our clinic includes a pool for aquatic therapy as well as a sports simulation area, rock wall, dance area and work simulation station....

06/15/2017

barb S.

Wonderful. Everyone there was sooo nice and helpful. Jayne was my therapist and she was great. I actually miss going there.

Description of Work
Tore my meniscus and had surgery on it. Went to Creative Rehab for therapy afterwards.

05/18/2017

Laurie N.

Jayne was warm and empathetic to my pain. She educated me on the reasons for the specific exercises and explained the physiology behind my therapy.

Description of Work
Needed physical therapy to strengthen my knee. I hands on and exercise and education by Jayne.

05/17/2017

Vicki W.

Elise was/is amazing. She truly cares about how I feel and wants to help me set well. All the staff are caring and kind, such a positive and inviting atmosphere.

Description of Work
Deep pressure muscle manipulation, physical therapy, home exercise program provided, reported on progress with doctors.

03/28/2017

Jodi B.

GREAT results for both treatment types.

Description of Work
My daughter needed physical therapy on post concussion and then ankle spain.

Category physical therapist,physical medicine

03/17/2017

Kari L.

Absolutely perfect. They not only took care of me while there but taught me how to care for myself at home. Since then I have lost over 40# and I can walk for over an hour.

Description of Work
I received therpaies for pre & post total knee, 2 rotator cuff surgeries, lower back bulge/herniated disc as well as neck.

Category physical therapist

Thank you for sharing your success story! I'm so proud of the work you have done and i'm happy I could be a part of it. -Nichole

03/15/2017

Erum P.

Nancy Thompson always worked hard to uncover the underlying issues causing my pain & worked diligently with me to make sure all issues were addressed o that I could have an active & healthy lifestyle. She was great!

Description of Work
Physical therapy for both knees, back, & wrist.

02/16/2017

Daniel M.

My therapist was great and thorough. She explained everything to me and helped me get enough knowledge to help my self on my own also.

Description of Work
Physical therapy for back pain, lower back pain.

02/15/2017

Dean A.

Jane Worked With us to help regain range. Or motion, flexibility & strength to better Than I was before surgery. I have been A patient at creative rehab on & off for 12 years and would highly recommend their service philosophy.

Description of Work
Physical therapy post rotator cuff & bicep tendon surgery.

Category physical therapist

Thank You! I enjoyed working with you during your rehab to help you achieve your goals and return to your activities! ~Jayne

07/22/2016

Jonathan M.

This place is amazing. So much better than places like Athletico. PT with you entire time, no assistants. Customized exercise plan, not standard printout from computer. Treat the entire body, looking for other areas related to area of pain.

Description of Work
Physical Therapy for my hip

Category physical therapist

Thank you giving us the opportunity to work with you. I hope you are staying healthy! ~Creative Rehab

07/14/2016

Sarah K.

Fantastic! Jennifer Weber was personable and made me feel at home.

Description of Work
PT, Aqua therapy.

Category massage therapy

Thank you for your feedback! I hope all is well and that you are staying healthy. -Front Desk, Creative Rehab, Inc
    Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
    Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine & Rehab
    Massage Therapy
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

At this time we are unable to accept Medicare or HMO. A physician's referral is currently required to receive physical therapy services in the state of Illinois. Not sure who to see? Call us and we can help you find a doctor to evaluate your condition.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Creative Rehab

How is Creative Rehab overall rated?

Creative Rehab is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Creative Rehab open?

Creative Rehab is open:

What payment options does Creative Rehab provide

Creative Rehab accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Creative Rehab offer free estimates?

No, Creative Rehab does not offer free project estimates.

Does Creative Rehab offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Creative Rehab does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Creative Rehab?

No, Creative Rehab does not offer warranties.

What services does Creative Rehab offer?

Creative Rehab offers the following services: We provide exceptional physical therapy services performed only by licensed physical therapists without double booking. At Creative Rehab we evaluate and treat you considering your specific needs and limitations. In addition to orthopedic rehab we specialize in the post surgical rehab, sports conditioning, pediatric rehab, aquatic therapy, cancer rehab, concussion rehab, work simulation, rehab for dancers and vestibular rehab.

Are there any services Creative Rehab does not offer?