Bordignon Dental Associates

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2008

In a fast paced world, your relationship with a doctor can easily be defined by a chart. Not at Bordignon Dental Associates. We provide the personalized Dental Care you want with the respect that you deserve. You'll always find a warm and welcoming atmosphere, customized treatment, a worry-free experience, and an enthusiastic team dedicated to your comfort. A strong, vibrant smile is an expression of your personality. Dr. Bordignon offers Comprehensive Family Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Implant Dentistry that lets the real you shine through. From teeth whitening and porcelain veneers, to dental implants, we offer services in multiple disciplines of dentistry to provide you with almost every dental service you need in our office, including periodontal therapy with our gentle periodontist, Dr. Josie M. DiFranco....

Paul V Caputo DDS

Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

09/02/2010

He is great. I like him a lot. He has new technologies. He is a painless dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

10/17/2008

I am happy with him. He is very pleasant and easy to work with. He also does a tooth whitening process. His staff is very professional. I would definitely recommend him to others. They are very good at reminding their patients of their upcoming appointments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does my cleanings, x-rays, checks ups, crowns, etc.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

General dentistry, oral surgery, implants and IV sedation, cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry, periodontal therapy, implant dentistry, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, family dentistry

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available