GEARHEAD AUTO REPAIR

Auto Accessories
Auto Sales
Buying Services
Auto Radiators

7 employees, Cost is determined by the job, We fix everything from light bulbs to engines no job is too small or too large, We can save customers money over going to the dealer while still providing excellent service with quality parts....

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

HEART CERTIFIED AUTO CARE

Since 1926, HEART Certified Auto Care has serviced the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers throughout the northern suburbs of Chicago, IL. Through the years we have expanded into four locations in Evanston, IL, Northbrook, IL, Skokie, IL, and Wilmette, IL. Come into any Duxler Complete Auto Care location for a quote on an automotive repair service or a set of tires, or simply schedule your next appointment with us online. If you need help finding one of our locations, view our online locations list for addresses and accompanying hours of operations

05/05/2020

They are excellent and absolutely the most trustworthy group I have dealt with. The dealership quoted me a large price on a repair but he did it for $310. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I will continue to use him.

Description of Work
We have been taking our cars to them for auto repairs and maintenance needs since 1994.

07/31/2017

Very nice shop- basically said I didn't need brakes. Had them do some other work anyhow. Great guys. Very Honest. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Brakes were making noise

12/29/2016

They are the best company in the area. They are really good. They are very honest and stuff like that. They are great.

Description of Work
Gearhead Auto Repair put in a new alternator, battery, and oil change.

09/28/2016

They are fantastic. They are like a European automotive. They are reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I use Gearhead.

06/28/2014

They seem to do a good job, if something should go wrong after the fact, they are always willing to take a look, and see if it was done correctly. We just like them.

Description of Work
I take my car to Gearhead. I took my car there a couple of months ago. We have 3 different vehicles, and they do the oil change. If we have brake problems, we take them to them. We take the vehicles to them for just about everything.

Category auto repair

Anything automotive related, We buy cars at the auction with your specific criteria 1000.00 flat fee to us plus a small fee to the auction house, no games and trade ins are welcome.

Yes; Ask for Details