BESIC MOTORSPORTS

21W167 HILL AVE

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

09/16/2013

george K.

As has alwasy been our experience at Besic's, the work was done quickly, reasonably priced, and done well. There are other shops that'll work on your Alfa, but Besic's' level of experience and competence comes through on every project.

Description of Work
Besic repaired a number of problems we were having with our classic 1987 Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio Spider. Fan blade issues, oil breather tube issues, some structural door post problems, and a host of other issues.

Category

01/22/2013

Anna Maria F.

Needed work done to a classic Alfa Romeo. Recommendations from CAROC (the local Alfa club) led here. Mike is a real Alfa enthusiast and invests in the Alfa community (hosting a swap meet for example). I was very happy with the quality of the work performed and my 45 year old car is running as good as new.

Description of Work
Great resource for the Alfa community

Category

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

Auto Tires