Absolute Healthcare Chiropractic

Sports Medicine - Pediatrics
Pain Management
Massage Therapy
Alternative Med. - General

A full service chiropractic office with a focus on physical medicine, sports medicine, and rehabilitation. We are in most major insurance networks (BCBS, Medicare, Cigna, UHC, PHCS) and have very affordable cash rates also. Angies list members will receive a complimentary consultation, examination, a report of the findings and a 20 minute massage (if not contraindicated)....

08/04/2011

The office is well managed and professional. From my first phone call through my series of treatments the steps were always well explained. The Doctor always listened to my input and provided exercises to help aleviate the long term issues.

Description of Work
I had debilitating headaches weekly for months. After a series of treatments I have been headache free for over 6 months.

07/12/2011

He is very compassionate and my visits to went well. I have had good response to his care. He just really cares about his patients and he has a good bedside manner and really interacts well.

Description of Work
I use Absolute Healthcare Chiropractic for chiropractic care and I see Dr. Dan Gerwig there. The last time I used him was last year.

05/15/2009

The doctor is knowledgeable and is proactive.

Description of Work
We use Absolute Healthcare Chiropractic. My daughter goes there for muscle activation therapy.

Category chiropractor

Examination, Xray, Diagnosis, Chiropractic Treatment, Massage Therapy techniques, Electric Stimulation, Ultrasound, Hot/cold packs, Rehabilitation/Physical Therapy, Proprioceptive Training, Sports Performance Enhancement, Nutritional Counseling, Golf Swing Analysis and rehabilitation, Ergonomic Training, Orthopedic supports, Orthotic shoe supports, Doctors speaker lecture series.