Schmitt Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

Schmitt Construction has been in business for over 20 years. We are a family owned business. Schmitt Construction gives free estimates for the surrounding area. Billing procedures require 1/2 down the rest upon completion....

Northstar Handyman & Home Services, LLC

We are a professional handyman company that can take on just about any project you may have for your house. From small repairs to larger remodels, we can take care of that. We also offer landscaping and lawn sprinkler services as well, since the owner has many years of experience specializing in that field. We aim to impress, and always do a quality job! Give us a call today.

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Person never returned the phone call or voice message

10/28/2014

They were unable to solve the problem. However they were on time and very professional

Description of Work
Tried to repair my roof that had been leaking.

08/19/2013

I contacted this provider in 2012 for roofing estimate and they never responded. I contacted them again in June 2013 for a kitchen remodel estimate. Again, no response.

Description of Work
nothing

I apologize, we did not receive request for any work to be done. If we had received the message, we promptly respond to all calls. Sincerely, Schmitt Construction

06/25/2013

never called back

Description of Work
never called back

I did return your call, but I did not receive a call back. We apologize you did not receive our call. We promptly return all calls. Schmitt Construction

05/28/2013

They not only patched the roof. They also replaced some roof tiles that were missing. At no charge. They also followed up with a phone call ,after the next rain to make sure everything was okay. I would highly recomend Don Schmitt Construction .

Description of Work
Patch my roof where it was leaking around the exhaust fan .

Thank you! We appreciate your business! Schmitt Construction.

08/15/2012

I couldn't find one thing that I had to call attention to. Everything was done to perfection. He stayed the entire day. Everything was perfect. He showed up when he said that he would show up. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Installed baseboards and quarter round. Interior painting. Fixed garage door. Built a gate. Fixed doors. Installed cabinets in laundry room. Also had list of smaller jobs.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,garage doors,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

Thank you, We appreciate your business! Don, Doris and Garrett Schmitt

03/17/2012

Very smoothly, excellent workmanship and good quality services.

Description of Work
Put on new roof, built a kitchen pantry from a elioset (word not clear). Individually cut wood shingles between redcell and roof to keep insects out.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling

Thank you for your business, we appreciate the positive feedback. Don, Doris and Garrett Schmitt of Schmitt Construction.

02/02/2012

Schmitt Construction did a great job on this project. Don is an excellent problem solver which makes a remodel much less stressful. On a prior project I had done, another contractor always complained about how tough the job was and how good he was. Don just quickly figured out a solution and then did it. If I ever said "how hard would it be to do this... ?", next thing I knew, it was done!

Description of Work
Schmitt Construction remodeled a small bathroom which included replacing a tub shower combination with a tiled shower, replacing flooring and a vanity and adding a closet.

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,flooring contractor,glass repair,remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you, we appreciate your business! Don, Doris and Garrett Schmitt

02/02/2012

Schmitt Construction started work when they said they would and completed it on time as well. They were very professional, did an excellent job and cleaned up all the old roofing materials

Description of Work
Schmitt Construction replaced entire roof and made all necessary repairs.

05/13/2011

Great

Description of Work
Contractor Schmitt submiited reasonable bid for re-roofing, and agreed to repair rotted roof on chicken coop. After these were done successfully, IMMEDIATELY repaired longstanding rotted wood issues on garages, which NOBODY would agree to do, for YEARS. Needlessly to say, I was happy as he--, and very satisfied.

Category contractors,roofing,home builders

Thank you for your business! Don, Doris and Garrett Schmitt

Roofing, remodeling, additions, new homes, windows, kitchens & decks.