Southland Smiles Ltd

Dentistry - Denture Labs
Dentistry - Pediatrics

19815 Governors Hwy Suite7

Flossmoor, IL 60422

Southland Smiles, the dental office of Richard J. Mantoan DDS and Associates along with their knowledgeable, friendly staff, are located in Flossmoor, IL. At Southland Smiles we know each patient is unique in their needs and desires. Our purpose is to provide gentle, pain-free dental care. A strong commitment to continuing education allows us to offer smile makeovers and full mouth rehabilitation, as well as general family dentistry. By investing in the latest dental technology, shots are a thing of the past. We use the Wand anesthesia system that has revolutionized dental pain control. Our services include: • Family Dentistry • General & Cosmetic Dental Services • Tooth colored fillings • No Shot Anesthesia • Teeth Whitening • Digital X-rays • Preventive Care • Breath Treatment • Porcelain Veneers • Implants - Bridges & Dentures • Smile Makeovers • Invisalign • Root canals • Gum Treatment We will provide your care in a friendly and comforting environment, while you listen to music and receive massage pad relaxation. So fear no more. You will be in capable, caring, compassionate hands at Southland Smiles. We will respect your time by being on time. Call Southland Smiles, or visit our website today for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit abgd.org....

03/10/2021

I did not meet with Dr. Richard Mantoan, because he was no longer practice on the clinic, but he still manages the place. I didn't have a regular dentist then but the new dentist that attended to me, Dr. Brittney Brown was great and I am satisfied with her service, I will be keeping my new dentist. Dr. Brown was very knowledgeable, professional, and has a pleasant personality and very caring.

Description of Work
Routine Dental check up and cleaning

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

07/22/2017

My initial worry dropped at my first visit here!! The entire staff is very welcoming, and always greet me by name and with a smile. Dr. DiBenedetto is always sincere, professional, and treated me to the best of his ability. He's given me back function and did a wonderful job with my implant. I appreciate that the hygienist has me walking out feeling clean and not rushed at all. I appreciate and re...

Description of Work
Fillings, extractions, root canal, implant

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

07/05/2017

Dr. Mantoan and his entire staff are fantastic! They really do care! They are there to remind us when we need a cleaning and they are there when we have a dental emergency. They make every dental procedure comfortable and as painless as possible.

Description of Work
My family has been going to Southland Smiles for our dental needs for decades! Between all of us we've received cleanings, fillings, root canals, crowns...the list goes on.

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

07/05/2017

Had such a wonderful experience with Southland Smiles! From the time I walked in the door the very first time to the exam, service and every other part of visit. Who knew going to the dentist could actually be a pleasant experience! Southland Smiles has my families business for life!

Description of Work
Exam & Replacement tooth

Category dentists,orthodontist

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

07/03/2017

Description of Work
Exam & Replacement tooth

Category dentists,dentures

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

06/29/2017

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

06/02/2014

Everything is new in his office and has latest equipments. They are very nice attendants and make sure you are comfortable.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Aaron Diehl, D.D.S. for dentistry.

Work Completed On 01/16/2014

05/14/2013

I had an appointment March 5, 2012 for 2 molar crown preps, and delivery on March 26, 2012. The prep/seating of crowns was quick and painless. Southland Smiles (Dr. Mantoan) has up-to-date equipment, as well as a very gentle approach to dentistry. I would highly recommend Southland Smiles for all your dental needs. I've had cleanings, fillings, crowns as well as veneers .... couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Crown delivery with Dr. Mantoan.

Category cosmetic dentist

Work Completed On 03/26/2012

05/09/2013

I've never been to a better Dentist, staff or office. Call and make an appointment, you won't be sorry.

Description of Work
Appointment was for my 6-month cleaning. Cheryl is my hygenist and she is great, friendly, yet professional and does a great job. Dr. Mantoan always checks my x-rays and teeth/mouth after the cleaning and he is TOP NOTCH. I've had fillings, crowns and a dozen veneers done at Southland Smiles with Dr. Mantoan. His assistant Linda is wonderful to deal with as well as all the ladies at the front desk.

Work Completed On 08/06/2012

01/18/2013

The staff is friendly and makes you feel at ease. He uses the latest technology.

Description of Work
This was for a routine cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/21/2012

Invisalign & 6 Month Smiles, Zoom Whitening, Bad Breath Treatment, Veneers, Cosmetic Bonding, Composite Fillings, Implants, Crowns, Bridges, Partials, Dentures, Periodontal/Gum Treatment, TMJ Treatment, Root Canals, Extractions

Metal Braces, Sedation Dentistry