Import & Domestic Auto Service

Founded 1969 • With Angi since February 2006

With more than 30 years' experience providing top-notch service for cars, SUVs, vans, and light trucks, Import & Domestic Auto Service knows how to get your car running like new. Additional email: tcigir@sbcglobal.net...

MD Auto Solutions

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

10/18/2017

I brought my vehicle in just before the shop closed on a Saturday afternoon with a pretty serious anti-freeze leak. The put a temp fix on it so I could use it but the fix didn't work after I drove away about 8 miles. So I had to wait until Monday for them to be open and repair the trouble properly. Once I dropped my vehicle off Monday morning, they promptly and properly repaired my vehicle at no a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General mechanic work.

07/08/2017

Very reliable person who works on our cars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them all the time. I used them for an oil change.

01/16/2015

Their work is accurate, thorough, and very fairly priced. My husband and I have been bringing them our cars for several years and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom & Mike did routine maintenance on my 2003 Volvo V70 which they have been servicing since 2010.

02/08/2014

Owner and staff went above and beyond.|

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New battery and some other repairs on one of the coldest days this winter. They responded immediately when called, did the work requested and had the car ready by the end of the day .

01/01/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First visit was check up/ maintenance since our previous mechanic retired. They found lots to be fixed on our 2000 Civic, but it all seemed legit. Car started overheating a week later, so we took it back. More repairs. Tonight the car started smoking and smelling bad again. Will need to find somewhere else to take care of our Civic. I miss our old mechanic!

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Services - Tune-Ups, Oil & Fluid Changes, Scheduled Maintenance, Computer Diagnostics, Brakes, Transmission, AC, Mufflers, Exhaust, Electrical & Front End Work.

Visa