JMS Auto Repair

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2013

575 S York St.

Elmhurst, IL 60126

At JMS Auto Repair our mission is simple: To provide our customers with the highest quality service at the best possible price. We understand that without 100% satisfied customers our business would eventually decline and ultimately fail. We understand that without 100% satisfied customers our business would eventually decline and ultimately fail. If we have failed to COMPLETELY SATISFY YOU feel free to contact Jeff Durante with ANY concerns you may have....

02/26/2016

JAMES O.

Description of Work
Bought tires off the internet and had them mount and balance them. Jeff and his team always do great work and are very reasonable and reliable.

05/19/2014

Donald W.

I have used JMS for at least 5 years now. Before that I used no one consistently. Jeff has always been a straight shooter and very responsive and very economical. With a 2002 Suburban and having over 200,000 miles - It does need things worked on regularly. And I know I won't be taken advantage of there.

Description of Work
General maintenance

08/16/2013

Jill B.

It went well. He came in on what he quoted and even tried to save me some money on a few things. He walked me through what he did and seemed very trustworthy.

Description of Work
Replaced break pads.

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

Auto Service