Fresh Look Renovations LLC

Founded 2012 •

Awards & Badges

253 W Kimbell Ave

Elmhurst, IL 60126

We are licensed, bonded and insured. Single family homes are our specialty. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. Our experience and knowledge in the rules and regulations of every city we work in, allows it to complete projects in half the time. We work with local architects and designers to produce beautiful, functional structures. Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project....

Resposiveness

home remodeling (5)garage building (3)marble & granite (2)woodworking (2)countertop installation (2)tile installation (2)patio enclosures (1)

07/27/2020

The bathroom remodel was extensive and they were able to complete the work quickly. They are very professional and responsive in answering questions and working with their customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

07/01/2020

Excellent work. Very reliable. Answered calls, responded to questions, showed up on time when they said. Went above and beyond during a great job. Afterward, cleaned up the work area. Kept everything neat. They are coming back to do some additional work. You couldn't ask for a better team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed and built a gazebo

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/14/2020

We were extremely pleased with Fresh Look Renovations. The shed they built for us exceeded our expectations. It was high quality and delivered aesthetically pleasing design as well as function. They were very responsive, fair and hard working. They also made sure everything was cleaned up at the conclusion of the project. We highly recommend Fresh Look for your renovation needs!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shed Building

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Photo for Fresh Look Renovations LLC - 253 W Kimbell Ave, Elmhurst, IL - 38682393

03/18/2020

Fresh Look Renovations is an incredible company to do business with! They added a second story to a single story home and finished the basement to make it absolutely beautiful. Upstairs they added 3 bedrooms, and second floor laundry, and 2 bathrooms. What I like most about Fresh Look Renovations is their attention to detail in every aspect! I give them my highest recommendation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home addition

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

03/02/2020

I was very happy that I chose the Fresh Look Renovations. The team was very professional and did everything what I was asking and more. The value and quality very difficult to find. I found it. I highly recommend to anyone else. You wont be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel my kitchen: granite counter tops and new cabinets.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

12/13/2019

I was very satisfied. They did a good work. The price was good. They cleaned up very well. Everything was good when they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a kitchen remodel for me.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

12/11/2019

John and his team did a great job quick and on time. I was very happy that they got it done on schedule and very professional. Johny Did a great job designing and helping my wife make great decisions on the design

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling a kitchen

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,garage builders,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

Photo for Fresh Look Renovations LLC - 253 W Kimbell Ave, Elmhurst, IL - 38279240

12/10/2019

From all the contractors I called, John was the only one that worked with my schedule to come out, plan out the design and complete the work. He showed me tons of high end options that I never thought were affordable. It was just like being in one of those TV shows, going over my design, the remodel process and completed project. From the 4 quotes I received they were also two of the most affordab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunroom redesign

CATEGORY remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

12/10/2019

Everything went well, we had no issues, they were on time and they just did a very clean job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

12/10/2019

Great price! They finished on time and on budget,my my kitchen looks fantastic now! They are doing my moms kitchen next week and she can’t wait . Very professional and they cleaned up every day before they left.Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

New construction, additions, general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, general carpentry, waterproofing, siding, windows, decks, garages, flooring, tile, electric, plumbing, painting and more.

There is not much we can't do.