Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2010

205 E. Butterfield Rd. #442

Elmhurst, IL 60126

Caring for two of pet parents' most precious assets (their pets and their home) while they are away, Floofins & Co. is a team of professional, experienced, patient, mature and reliable caregivers, providing customized pet care solutions for busy pet parents. Floofins & Co. pet care team members have a sincere desire to work with animals as a long-term career and are committed to continuing their education in the pet care industry. They are experienced both through paid and/or volunteer work and are simply petcentric pet parents themselves. Floofins & Co. is bonded and insured and is a National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS) certified company. We verify references and perform background checks and drug tests so you don’t have to! Our sitters are trained in our internal Floofin U program which consists of a basic proficiency in pet care ranging from dogs and cats to lizards and parakeets, along with behavior training and a certification through the Red Cross in dog and cat first aid and CPR. Floofins & Co. provides dog walking, pet sitting and dog training services in Elmhurst, Oak Park, La Grange, Naperville, Wheaton and surrounding areas along with additional services such as poop scoop, pet taxi and pet parent education courses. At Floofins and Co. we define "Floofin" as a furry family member and aim to treat our clients as we would our own Floofins. Though our “Co.” has many furry clients, we also care for feathered, finned and scaled friends. They are all Floofins to us....

10/29/2019

Lori C.

This company is excellent. I have used their services numerous times since 2015 and they have always been great. The sitter comes 4 times per day for my dogs while we are on vacation. They charge $25 per visit, which includes basic house sitting services as well. So, for $100 per day my dogs get exceptional care. The dog sitter also sends you an email update every time they visit. This update includes specific things on each dog, when they are fed, who takes breaks, and pictures. It is nice to see how well they treat your dogs.

Description of Work
Dog Sitter

Category pet sitters

01/13/2016

Suzanne T.

Description of Work
Dog walking services. They have been absolutely amazing to work with and flexible enough to meet my needs. I would highly recommend them!

04/16/2015

Nancy H.

Description of Work
Took care of my cat

03/05/2015

Bill S.

Kristin and Jan we're fantastic. I needed to leave my aged dog Chester with my aged mom to shoot out of town for a funeral. I needed a dog walker FAST (my mom is too old to walk dogs). Floofins responded in less than an hour, set up a meet & greet for the next morning, and did the first walk later that same day. They put me at ease (I don't leave my pets with people easily) and were exceptional with my octogenarian mom. I highly recommend Floofins.

Description of Work
Dog Walking

01/13/2015

Laura B.

Description of Work
Excellent dog walking service. So glad to have made contact with them, will continue to use and appreciate all the effort they put into the website and daily communications.

09/15/2014

Gracie S.

Great! From the very start, a nice professional and caring experience! I truly feel they care about the animals they care for and enjoy what they do. Since it's been several years since I've had a pet, I had plenty of questions and concerns about the service. They answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns right away. Very pleasant experience so far!!!

Description of Work
Walk and play with my new puppy. Fed him and wiped his paws.

07/29/2013

Max B.

Floofins and Co. were very good. We like them. They're professional. They took real good care of our dogs. They were excellent,

Description of Work
They came while we were gone and walked the dogs, fed them and so forth.

02/07/2013

Donna B.

They're very friendly with my puppy and they take very good care of my dog. They're always willing to meet your need and correct any difficulties.

Description of Work
They walk my dog for me.

10/24/2012

Alli F.

We feel great knowing our dog is in their hands!

Description of Work
Anyone who really loves their dog will use Kristin and her team. They are reliable, available and great with our dog. We have been using their service (Natalie is our daily walker/our fee is $11 per visit) for almost three months and have had an absolutely wonderful experience.

04/30/2012

Sharon S.

We totally trust her. The prices are competitive. She is very professional.

Description of Work
She walked our dogs. She also fed them and played with them. She even sends videos on how they are doing. She also gets the mails and waters plants. It is $30 a visit for an hour each time.

Cat Calls

Since 1986 we have offered complete care in your home for all types of pets, including daily dog walks, daily visits while you are away, house sitting, plant care and a variety of other services. We serve the near west suburbs of Chicago, as well as the Loop and River North areas. We are fully bonded and insured. A visit to your cat(s), rabbits, birds, fish, ferrets or other pets includes whatever you indicate. Basically we will clean the dishes, put down fresh food and water (and treats), and clean litter boxes. We also give the pets personal attention as desired, including play, grooming and medication administration. We have a staff of professional, experienced pet lovers, and we will send your personal sitter to meet with you and your pet prior to the initial visit or series of visits. The sitter will conduct a thorough interview to obtain details including instructions for feeding, administering medications, use of home security system, and whatever else applies to your personal situation. We also have back-up representatives to cover if your regular sitter isn’t available. 12 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount.

Dog Walking
    Animal & House Sitting
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa
    Satisfaction

Pet Boarding or Doggy Daycare.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative.

How is Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. overall rated?

Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. open?

Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. is open:

What payment options does Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. provide

Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Does Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. offer free estimates?

Ask Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. for details on free project estimates.

Does Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. offer a senior discount?

No, Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative.?

No, Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. does not offer warranties.

What services does Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. offer?

Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. offers the following services: Dog Walking, Vacation Pet Care (Pet Sitting), Dog Training, Poop Scoop, Pet Taxi, Dog Staging, Pet Parent Education Courses.

Are there any services Floofins & Co. A Kenneling Alternative. does not offer?

Pet Boarding or Doggy Daycare.