Stone Shop

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2018

2435 Brickvale Dr

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

Stone Shop is one of Chicagoland's premier fabricators and installers of custom stone work for kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces and more. Having been in business for over 40 years, you can rest assured that the Stone Shop will meet all of your needs. Stone Shop works with the top architects, contractors and designers in the Chicagoland area, and has provided stone and tile work along Lake Shore Drive, Lincoln Park, the Gold Coast and more. Our work has been featured in the following publications: Renovation Syle, Chicago Home, Design & Architecture, Better Homes and Gardens, Interior Design, The Chicago Tribune, Metropolitan Homes, Stone World, Professional Builder and LUXE Interiors and Design - Chicago Edition....

02/01/2019

Jonathan K.

Did a great job, would use again.

Description of Work
Countertop

12/11/2018

BRIAN G.

Jeff, the owner, was very polite. He explained the whole process to me and my wife. He told us how long it would take. He explained what would be needed, so that we could purchase the new sink and faucet before hand. I appreciated that he supplied us with tile options and we also went to the factory to look at the countertop as a slab. The workman were also polite. Jeff, the owner, also sent us a picture, before they laid down the final countertop, to make sure we liked how the pattern would be. I was impressed with how him and his crew cleaned up after themselves. They had the best price, for the best quality. Jeff was always in touch with us and kept in great communication. They were on time and on budget. I wished I could give him an A+ and he was so contentious.

Description of Work
I had them remove an old granite countertop and a sink. They then added a new quartz countertop and installed a new sink + faucet.

06/07/2018

Julia K.

Absolutely everything was great!. While doing the work they found a couple leaks. They came to us and let us know about the leaks and what was going to be done to correct the leak. They found that a toilet had not been set right. I had incredible experience. They were able to do more than just cleaning the tile. I was given all my options and I was able to select the things I wanted to do and cross off things I didn't want to do.

Description of Work
Fixed four leaks, removed grout between tile and regrouted 4.5 and resealed. Fixed where water damage was done.

Category ceramic tile, countertops

05/10/2018

Eric J.

Overall I'm very pleased. I think they do great work. I'll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They gave us a variety of different countertops to choose from and they installed them.

05/09/2018

Jennifer M.

Very well. Very thorough, very professional and excellent communication. I would recommend them to a friend. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Carpentry and tile work. They did our kitchen countertop as well.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, woodworking

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

BM Hardwood Flooring

We offer quality and affordable flooring installation services.

Ramos Wood Floor

Here at Ramos Wood Floor, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the wood floor trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Custom fabricator & installer of stone products including Granite, Marble, Quartzite, Soapstone, Limestone, Travertine, Quartz (such as CaesarStone, Difiniti, Silestone, and Vicostone), and the Sintered Stone. Our typical projects being kitchen counter tops, vanity tops, shower floors & walls, tub surrounds, fireplaces, and tabletops/custom furniture. Our service team are experts at restoration, polishing, cleaning and repairing countertops, floors, showers and any product made from stone.

Corian and other solid surface materials.