Stone Shop

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2018

Stone Shop is one of Chicagoland's premier fabricators and installers of custom stone work for kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces and more. Having been in business for over 40 years, you can rest assured that the Stone Shop will meet all of your needs. Stone Shop works with the top architects, contractors and designers in the Chicagoland area, and has provided stone and tile work along Lake Shore Drive, Lincoln Park, the Gold Coast and more. Our work has been featured in the following publications: Renovation Syle, Chicago Home, Design & Architecture, Better Homes and Gardens, Interior Design, The Chicago Tribune, Metropolitan Homes, Stone World, Professional Builder and LUXE Interiors and Design - Chicago Edition....

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

P&L Construction Services Inc.

We are a professional, dependable and affordable remodeling company with over 40 years of experience between myself and my partner Lester. We specialize in remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms, basements and exterior home improvements; siding,windows,doors. Our company offers free written estimates and consultation. We will work very closely with you to exceed all of your expectations. For more information about our company and all the services that we offer please visit our web site at www.plconstructionservicesinc.com or please feel free to contact us at 847-361-6306. PS; If you are looking for honest professional remodeling contractor than look no further and please contact us, Thank you. Sincerely, Paul Jedras

Offers by P&L Construction Services Inc. on Angi
Pro-Home Remodeling

* Call us today for a FREE estimate* Specializing in Kitchen & Bath remodels, General remodels, and Basement remodels, we pride ourselves on our high quality work and customer satisfaction guarantee. We look forward to working with you!

02/01/2019

Did a great job, would use again.

Description of Work
Countertop

12/11/2018

Jeff, the owner, was very polite. He explained the whole process to me and my wife. He told us how long it would take. He explained what would be needed, so that we could purchase the new sink and faucet before hand. I appreciated that he supplied us with tile options and we also went to the factory to look at the countertop as a slab. The workman were also polite. Jeff, the owner, also sent us a ...

Description of Work
I had them remove an old granite countertop and a sink. They then added a new quartz countertop and installed a new sink + faucet.

06/07/2018

Absolutely everything was great!. While doing the work they found a couple leaks. They came to us and let us know about the leaks and what was going to be done to correct the leak. They found that a toilet had not been set right. I had incredible experience. They were able to do more than just cleaning the tile. I was given all my options and I was able to select the things I wanted to do and cros...

Description of Work
Fixed four leaks, removed grout between tile and regrouted 4.5 and resealed. Fixed where water damage was done.

Category ceramic tile,countertops

05/10/2018

Overall I'm very pleased. I think they do great work. I'll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They gave us a variety of different countertops to choose from and they installed them.

05/09/2018

Very well. Very thorough, very professional and excellent communication. I would recommend them to a friend. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Carpentry and tile work. They did our kitchen countertop as well.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,woodworking

Custom fabricator & installer of stone products including Granite, Marble, Quartzite, Soapstone, Limestone, Travertine, Quartz (such as CaesarStone, Difiniti, Silestone, and Vicostone), and the Sintered Stone. Our typical projects being kitchen counter tops, vanity tops, shower floors & walls, tub surrounds, fireplaces, and tabletops/custom furniture. Our service team are experts at restoration, polishing, cleaning and repairing countertops, floors, showers and any product made from stone.

Corian and other solid surface materials.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover