Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2003

"Keeping Your Home Healthy & Beautiful is Our Passion" Since 1981 homeowners & businesses throughout Northern Illinois have called on Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning to provide the best in carpet cleaning & restoration, & upholstery cleaning services. Additional Services: Oriental & Area Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout, R.V., Airplane, & Boat Interior, Fire Retardant Treatments, Side Match Color Blending

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Denise P.
06/22/2020
I highly recommend Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dying and Cleaning. I have used them twice and both times I was extremely impressed with their thoroughness. They tested the fabric of my furniture before cleaning to prevent damage and did a fabulous job spot treating and cleaning the carpets. They are the best I have used!
Description of Work
familyroom, laundryroom, stairs, chair
Susan C.
03/06/2020
My carpet looks great. I stand in the doorway now and admire how clean it looks since Nu-Way cleaned it. My furniture hasn’t looked this clean since I bought it. The techs, Jason and Alberto, were prompt, friendly, thorough, and professional. Scheduling was easy. When I need to change my appointment, Rick was very flexible. When I called with questions, they were answered promptly. The off-peak special price was a great deal, too. I will definitely use them again!
Description of Work
Carpets cleaned and Furniture cleaned
Denise P.
12/10/2019
I highly recommend Nu-Way Systems carpet cleaning. Not only did Rick ANSWER the phone, (which should be a normal business procedure, but seems to be an above average practice), he scheduled us one business day later because he knew I had an issue with dog hair and an allergic visitor. They arrived on time, took great care with our home and did an outstanding job cleaning the carpet. The sectional they cleaned turned back to its original color, having greyed due to dust an unprofessional cleaning a year ago. They managed to remove a spill of laundry detergent in the laundry room, too (yes, we are idiots with carpet in the laundry room). We are very happy and will use Nu-Way Systems again. (Soon probably; we have a dog).
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning bedroom, hall, stairs, laundry, plus a rug and large sectional sofa
Ines G.
11/29/2019
Excellent job. This is the best result after cleaning we have seen. Many pet urine stains completely removed. Will definitely use Nu-Way again!
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning
carpet cleaners

Thank you for sharing your experience [Member Name Removed]! We sure appreciate the opportunity to serve you! -Rick Drew, owner
Nancy O.
05/14/2019
Great! Nu-Way was prompt in responding to my request, came the next day, and cleaned the carpet. They discussed the issue of pet urine in the carpet, both old and new, and how to deal with it. Given dogs' ability to smell, it will never be totally removed until we get new carpeting, but I'm very satisfied with the company and the results. I'll use them again.
Description of Work
carpet cleaned
Jautria B.
04/18/2019
They were on time, professional, and quick.
Description of Work
Basement carpet and area rug cleaned and sanitized.
Howard N.
03/22/2019
Great job-- carpets look great, the servicemen were on time, professional, and got the job done quickly. They handled my furniture with care and rather than try to sell an extra pet-cleaning service I was all set to have them do, they advised me to wait since my elderly dog is still with us.
Description of Work
several area rugs cleaned
Cheryl C.
02/14/2019
Carpet looks great. Work performed efficiently
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and soil guard in select areas
Matt J.
01/24/2019
Their team was quick to book us same day for the work we needed done and arrived on time. They were respectful with being clean and careful while moving their equipment throughout the house. They took the time to clearly explain their process and answer questions. As the liquid was removed and the smell eliminated with no discoloration of the carpet, I can’t imagine it going any better. Angie’s List had a 30% off coupon for new customers at the time but I was so pleased with their service that I didn’t mention it so that they could be paid appropriately for their efforts. Highly recommend these guys - you may pay more than some competitors, but you will get you what you pay for, which means it’s less likely you’ll have to pay again in the future to deal with the same problem again.
Description of Work
We had an oil-based liquid spill on our carpet and it was letting off a toxic odor.
Laura J.
10/01/2018
From the minute I requested information through Angie's List to the minute they completed work was professional, excellent communication about the appointment to very professional technicians. Very happy with the job well done.
Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning
Jason N.
08/31/2018
We could not be more pleased. The carpets are beautiful compared to before. The team was professional throughout the process. The carpet hasn’t been this clean in years, even though we vacuum regularly. You can see the difference in the attached photo while they were working. Night and day. We will use again in the future to do the second floor.
Description of Work
Cleaned first floor carpets
Shannon A.
07/26/2018
The team at Nu-Way is amazing. From the moment I called to set up my appointment to the moment when the team left my home, I was impressed by the level of service that I received from this company. The front office was accommodating in my request for a service date, and the technicians who performed the service were prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. The quality of the cleaning was impressive as well. I'd used a different service in my home three years before, and I thought that that company had done a good job, but after Nu-Way left my home, I could see that the previous cleaning service was just not up to scratch. I would, and will, wholeheartedly recommend Nu-Way to anyone who wants a thorough, professional clean in their homes [carpet or furniture], and I will definitely use this service again!
Description of Work
Furniture and Carpet Cleaning
Laura S.
06/23/2018
Great! I spoke to the team leader by phone and told him what I was looking for. Got an appointment for my day off and they were actually early. It's been a week - my husband's allergies seem to be much better and my house does not have that "pet smell". I will be hiring them again and highly recommend them! They were great with my big dorky dogs too.
Description of Work
carpet cleaning, sanitizing, allergen treatment
Pat B.
06/04/2018
Jason and a helper came the day after I called for the cleaning. They had a cancellation and fit me it. They do an amazing job! Don't hesitate for a moment in using them. They are very professional and thorough in their process.
Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets in 3 bedrooms and a large couch.
James T.
05/09/2018
Their communication and punctuality is great. When they say they will be at your home at a certain time for an estimate or cleaning day, they are there. Follow up emails and/or calls to confirm appointment times are great. Our technicians Jason and Matt were very professional. All services were explained in detail ahead of time and they did a fantastic job the day of services,
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning
James T.
05/09/2018
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning
David S.
03/26/2018
It was a really good experience. They called and emailed the night before to confirm the appointment and called 30 minutes prior to arrival as promised. When they arrived they were very professional and personable. They did a great job and my carpets look like new again. I would hire them again.
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.
Karen M.
03/21/2018
Carpets look awesome. Back to new looking. Thanks for a great job!
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning stairs bedroom front room living room
Bob T.
12/14/2017
They were right on time and did an excellent job in the rooms and stairs we needed cleaned. A couple of the high traffic areas needed a little more attention and they came out again, no questions asked. Very professional and they stand behind their work. We would definitely use them again.
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning
Donald A.
12/12/2017
They arrived ontime, moved furniture, cleaned rugs as advertised. The rugs look great. They were curtious and very friendly.
Description of Work
Area Rug and Bedroom carpet cleaned.
Nicole M.
11/14/2017
They were amazing! There were two amazing techs that were sent out to take care of our 4 year old - never cleaned - carpet. It was stained from three pets and two kids and two adults, when they came in I was ready to replace the carpet. When they left, I was amazed at the difference. The stains were gone, it looked brand new. I couldn't be happier with the results. Jason and Matt called an hour before they showed up, they went right to work and were very pleasant to be around. They were respectful of the fact that I was working from home and were kind about my dog running around like crazy. The process was efficient and the results were better than expected. We will 100% use them again, and only this company for our carpets going forward!
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in three rooms (formal living, formal dining, and family room) and stairs (15 stairs)
Jill G.
10/14/2017
Everything went very well and the carpet looks absolutely wonderful!
Description of Work
Nu-way's crew was on time, professional and did a great job cleaning carpet that is light, and old a tough combination!
Ray G.
08/22/2017
Jason and his crew did outstanding job
Description of Work
clean and repair carpet in a 4 bedroom house
carpet cleaners, carpet installation
Gregory S.
08/09/2017
very well, they did a very good job
Description of Work
carpet cleaning
Jim S.
08/08/2017
Excellent. Basement looks great, and so does the other carpeting and furniture. Cost was a little higher than our usual carpet cleaning company, but the job is definitely better.
Description of Work
1. Anti-microbial treatment & reinstall carpet (12' x 4' section) after basement foundation leak. $275. 2. Carpet cleaning (1 large area rug, 1 staircase), 2 chairs, 1 sofa. approx $335

Phone

MasterCard
American Express
Discover

FAQ

Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning is open:

Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Yes, Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning offers free project estimates.

Yes, Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning offers eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning does not offer warranties.

Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning offers the following services: Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Repairs, Carpet Re-stretch, Pet Odor Removal, Upholstery Cleaning, Wall-to-Wall Carpet Dyeing, Spot Dyeing Carpet Stains, Allergy & Asthma Relief &Treatment, Mattress Cleaning & Sanitizing, Water Damage.