Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2003

"Keeping Your Home Healthy & Beautiful is Our Passion" Since 1981 homeowners & businesses throughout Northern Illinois have called on Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning to provide the best in carpet cleaning & restoration, & upholstery cleaning services. Additional Services: Oriental & Area Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout, R.V., Airplane, & Boat Interior, Fire Retardant Treatments, Side Match Color Blending...

PUROCLEAN OF BARRINGTON

When emergency-related property damage impacts your home, the stress can mount quickly. Don’t hesitate to contact PuroClean of Barrington. We know how important home is, so we are dedicated to providing quick, efficient, and compassionate service. We want you to be informed, feeling at ease throughout the process. A family-owned company that stands with you and meets your property restoration needs: Water, Fire, Smoke, Mold, Biohazard cleanup, Water Mitigation, Fire Remediation, Lead Testing

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Master Service Group Inc

At Master Service Group, we pride ourselves on providing the full gamut of restoration services to both residential and commercial customers in a high-quality and ethical manner. Since the founding of this company, we’ve never been ones to stay complacent – and we’ve made it out mission to continue to learn and evolve with how we perform work as new information and technology becomes available. Our professionals are IICRC-certified and follow the latest industry standards when it comes to our offered services, and we’re constantly reading industry publications, attending industry trade shows, consulting with peers and seeking continuous education to further master our craft. We’re not one of those carpet cleaning companies who also offers water damage restoration services, we’re a restoration company that exclusively provides restoration work. In other words, we’re a restoration company for people who need restoration work, a company that’s investing in the latest technologies and equipment to better provide our services to you, our customers. It’s not uncommon to face obstacles in restoration projects, as the presence of asbestos, lead or mold can complicate certain jobs. Failure to properly handle these obstacles can lead to major health implications, which is why it’s important for such to be properly taken care of. We know how to handle these obstacles – and it’s because we take the time to carefully analyze and plan every project that we work on. Over the years, we’ve worked hard to assemble a team of engineers, architects, and environmental and safety consultants to be able handle all projects the right way, no matter how big or how small. As an accredited Better Business Bureau company, our reputation precedes itself – and it’s this great reputation that has helped us not just stay in business, but continue to grow. This was especially true of a time when so many others faltered at the height of the 2008 great recession. Property damage is never a situation t

06/22/2020

I highly recommend Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dying and Cleaning. I have used them twice and both times I was extremely impressed with their thoroughness. They tested the fabric of my furniture before cleaning to prevent damage and did a fabulous job spot treating and cleaning the carpets. They are the best I have used!

Description of Work
familyroom, laundryroom, stairs, chair

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

03/06/2020

My carpet looks great. I stand in the doorway now and admire how clean it looks since Nu-Way cleaned it. My furniture hasn’t looked this clean since I bought it. The techs, Jason and Alberto, were prompt, friendly, thorough, and professional. Scheduling was easy. When I need to change my appointment, Rick was very flexible. When I called with questions, they were answered promptly. The off-peak sp...

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned and Furniture cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

12/10/2019

I highly recommend Nu-Way Systems carpet cleaning. Not only did Rick ANSWER the phone, (which should be a normal business procedure, but seems to be an above average practice), he scheduled us one business day later because he knew I had an issue with dog hair and an allergic visitor. They arrived on time, took great care with our home and did an outstanding job cleaning the carpet. The sectional ...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning bedroom, hall, stairs, laundry, plus a rug and large sectional sofa

11/29/2019

Excellent job. This is the best result after cleaning we have seen. Many pet urine stains completely removed. Will definitely use Nu-Way again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for sharing your experience [Member Name Removed]! We sure appreciate the opportunity to serve you! -Rick Drew, owner

05/14/2019

Great! Nu-Way was prompt in responding to my request, came the next day, and cleaned the carpet. They discussed the issue of pet urine in the carpet, both old and new, and how to deal with it. Given dogs' ability to smell, it will never be totally removed until we get new carpeting, but I'm very satisfied with the company and the results. I'll use them again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Repairs, Carpet Re-stretch, Pet Odor Removal, Upholstery Cleaning, Wall-to-Wall Carpet Dyeing, Spot Dyeing Carpet Stains, Allergy & Asthma Relief &Treatment, Mattress Cleaning & Sanitizing, Water Damage.