Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2003

740 Church Rd

Elgin, IL 60123

"Keeping Your Home Healthy & Beautiful is Our Passion" Since 1981 homeowners & businesses throughout Northern Illinois have called on Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning to provide the best in carpet cleaning & restoration, & upholstery cleaning services. Additional Services: Oriental & Area Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout, R.V., Airplane, & Boat Interior, Fire Retardant Treatments, Side Match Color Blending...

06/22/2020

Denise P.

I highly recommend Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dying and Cleaning. I have used them twice and both times I was extremely impressed with their thoroughness. They tested the fabric of my furniture before cleaning to prevent damage and did a fabulous job spot treating and cleaning the carpets. They are the best I have used!

Description of Work
familyroom, laundryroom, stairs, chair

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

03/06/2020

Susan C.

My carpet looks great. I stand in the doorway now and admire how clean it looks since Nu-Way cleaned it. My furniture hasn’t looked this clean since I bought it. The techs, Jason and Alberto, were prompt, friendly, thorough, and professional. Scheduling was easy. When I need to change my appointment, Rick was very flexible. When I called with questions, they were answered promptly. The off-peak special price was a great deal, too. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned and Furniture cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

12/10/2019

Denise P.

I highly recommend Nu-Way Systems carpet cleaning. Not only did Rick ANSWER the phone, (which should be a normal business procedure, but seems to be an above average practice), he scheduled us one business day later because he knew I had an issue with dog hair and an allergic visitor. They arrived on time, took great care with our home and did an outstanding job cleaning the carpet. The sectional they cleaned turned back to its original color, having greyed due to dust an unprofessional cleaning a year ago. They managed to remove a spill of laundry detergent in the laundry room, too (yes, we are idiots with carpet in the laundry room). We are very happy and will use Nu-Way Systems again. (Soon probably; we have a dog).

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning bedroom, hall, stairs, laundry, plus a rug and large sectional sofa

11/29/2019

Ines G.

Excellent job. This is the best result after cleaning we have seen. Many pet urine stains completely removed. Will definitely use Nu-Way again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for sharing your experience [Member Name Removed]! We sure appreciate the opportunity to serve you! -Rick Drew, owner

05/14/2019

Nancy O.

Great! Nu-Way was prompt in responding to my request, came the next day, and cleaned the carpet. They discussed the issue of pet urine in the carpet, both old and new, and how to deal with it. Given dogs' ability to smell, it will never be totally removed until we get new carpeting, but I'm very satisfied with the company and the results. I'll use them again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaned

04/18/2019

Jautria B.

They were on time, professional, and quick.

Description of Work
Basement carpet and area rug cleaned and sanitized.

03/22/2019

Howard N.

Great job-- carpets look great, the servicemen were on time, professional, and got the job done quickly. They handled my furniture with care and rather than try to sell an extra pet-cleaning service I was all set to have them do, they advised me to wait since my elderly dog is still with us.

Description of Work
several area rugs cleaned

02/14/2019

Cheryl C.

Carpet looks great. Work performed efficiently

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and soil guard in select areas

01/24/2019

Matthew J.

Their team was quick to book us same day for the work we needed done and arrived on time. They were respectful with being clean and careful while moving their equipment throughout the house. They took the time to clearly explain their process and answer questions. As the liquid was removed and the smell eliminated with no discoloration of the carpet, I can’t imagine it going any better. Angie’s List had a 30% off coupon for new customers at the time but I was so pleased with their service that I didn’t mention it so that they could be paid appropriately for their efforts. Highly recommend these guys - you may pay more than some competitors, but you will get you what you pay for, which means it’s less likely you’ll have to pay again in the future to deal with the same problem again.

Description of Work
We had an oil-based liquid spill on our carpet and it was letting off a toxic odor.

10/01/2018

Laura J.

From the minute I requested information through Angie's List to the minute they completed work was professional, excellent communication about the appointment to very professional technicians. Very happy with the job well done.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

Heavens best of Dupage

We offer citrus-based, low-moisture Carpet Cleaning that dries in 1 hour. We have customizable cleaning options for commercial and residential properties. We value customer service, professionalism, detail-oriented cleaning, up-front honest pricing, and being involved in our community. In addition to Carpet Cleaning, we also offer professional cleaning for area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout, wood floors, vehicles, and pet urine treatment. We offer commercial cleaning for businesses large and small. We love cleaning for our local businesses.

CLEAN USA

Local, certified, family owned…That’s us at Clean USA. As the consumer’s number one choice in cleaning and restoration services, we’re proud to deliver a premier lineup of carpet cleaning solutions to clients across northern Illinois and the surrounding communities. That goes for both residential and commercial clients. With free no obligation consultations, pet & kid friendly products, 12 month spot & spill warranties and our 100% happiness guarantee, for your complete peace of mind.

Offers by CLEAN USA on Angi
    Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Repairs, Carpet Re-stretch, Pet Odor Removal, Upholstery Cleaning, Wall-to-Wall Carpet Dyeing, Spot Dyeing Carpet Stains, Allergy & Asthma Relief &Treatment, Mattress Cleaning & Sanitizing, Water Damage.