Helmut & Vito's Service and Parts

Auto Sales
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Mufflers

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Helmut & Vito's Service and Parts opened for business in September of 1977. For the past 30+ years it has been the definitive European import, auto repair shop in the suburbs of Chicago. Both Helmut and Vito retired from the business to relax and spend more time with the grandchildren. They still stop by to say “Hello” and to make sure that we are doing it right. Since 2008, transition between original and new owners been seamless. Jim and Tony were both previously employed for years by “The Wise Ones”. Over the years they learned all the tricks-of-the-trade from the masters. Our Promise: We both want to thank all of our customers for continuing to support our small shop. In return, we promise to continually improve, update and guarantee that your experience will be nothing but better. Whether it's a complex technical problem or just a routine tune-up or oil change, let Helmut and Vito's factory trained experience go to work on your Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, Volvo, Audi or VW....

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

03/04/2017

We trust Helmut & Vito's implicitly. If they say it needs to be done....it needs to be done. We have 6 vehicles between 4 drivers and we gladly take the Bentley to Helmut & Vito's over the dealer anytime. I deal with Adam primarily - incredibly professional, patient, knowledgeable and he provides excellent customer service to go with the outstanding mechanic services provided. We couldn't be happi...

Description of Work
We have used Helmut & Vito's for everything from Oil Changes to trying to find the source of a high pitched noise heard while simply following the curve in a road. Battery replacement - battery keepers installed, etc. Brakes and so on.

Category auto repair

01/04/2016

It went very well. I had it towed there, and they were very nice. I've been going there for a little while, and they're always very nice. They sometimes don't even charge me to take a look at what's wrong!

Description of Work
My alternator failed in my VW Golf. They replaced it. They also did some standard lube & tune-up work while they had it, and found a mouse nest in my blower motor that they removed.

Category auto repair,car inspections

11/12/2015

I play musical cars w/ Helmut and Vito's (one car goes in, and when that's done, I swap it out with next car in line, etc.) - I bring in all of my cars, my parent's cars, and my in-laws cars. My 06 Volvo XC90 had some electronic modules that shorted out - quote from dealership for part alone knocked me over. Helmut and Vito use a shop on the east coast that was able to repair the units. All said, ...

Description of Work
3 vehicles total - Routine maintenance for 2 vehicles (oil change, tire rotation), repair of 2 electronic modules (modules were shipped out to repair shop) of one vehicle. (dealer quotes for new two modules along is over $3000).

Category auto repair,car tires

11/11/2015

Way cheaper than Mercedes dealership and excellent work. We love these guys. We moved to the city but still bring our cars back to DG for them to work on. They are that good.

Description of Work
Repaired electrical in the car so the keyless remote would work

Category auto repair

04/26/2015

Tony and company evaluate your car and give you an estimate, which is right on. Work done sooner than promised. They take ownership and pride in their work.

Description of Work
Change Alternator

Category auto repair,car inspections

Bosch and ASE certified, engine work, electronics, transmission, suspension, drivetrain, brakes, AC & heat, emissions, tire, alignment, oil and fluids & pre-purchase inspections.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available