Angie's List is now Angi.Β Learn more

K&B Financial, Inc.

Founded 1994 β€’ With Angi since March 2016

8152 S Cass Ave

Darien, IL 60561

K&B Financial, Inc., an independent insurance agency, is committed to the principles of service, honesty and professionalism while providing our valued clients the highest quality of service with the goal of exceeding their expectations. All people, seniors in particular have unique healthcare and insurance needs. Our focus is to offer superior products and provide dedicated customer service to all clients....

03/03/2021

Abbey G.

Candace, my broker, went beyond above and beyond to help me. She made the miserable and convoluted process of find health insurance on the Marketplace/Exchange/Whatever bearable. Candace found excellent and affordable plans for my husband and son. Highly recommend. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Description of Work
Finding health insurance for my husband and my son.

Category insurance companies,health insurance brokers

11/02/2018

Sandra F.

Kelly Cassidy was extremely helpful through the entire process. She asked all the right questions to determine the all of my insurance options. She thoroughly explained them, answered all of my questions, and assisted me through the entire process. Kelly is very professional, patient and kind. I recommend Kelly Cassidy for any insurance needs.

Description of Work
I needed to purchase health insurance for my family.

Category insurance companies,health insurance providers

11/09/2017

James V.

We are extremely pleased with Chris Cooper and Kelly at K&B financial. When I originally was looking for individual health insurance in May 2017 I talked with Kelly who knew the policies extremely well and answered all my complex questions over the course of a 50 minute phone call. She arranged for us to meet with Chris Cooper at our house. Chris has been magnificent in setting us up first with individual policies and now addressing our Medicare needs as well. Chris is very knowledgeable, helpful, and extremely punctual. He returned phone calls and emails quickly. He followed through on everything just as he said he would and we were delighted with the Blue Cross Blue Shield coverage we have received. My experiences with this firm have all been very positive and I have found the people to be capable, trustworthy, and personable experts in their field!

Description of Work
Individual Health Insurance and Medicare Plans

Category insurance companies,health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

11/01/2017

Bill & Janice P.

Matt Bogusz, for the second year in a row, carefully and clearly explained options to help us select the most appropriate policy for our needs.

Description of Work
Selection and commitment to 2018 medicare advantage insurance policy.

Category insurance companies

10/30/2017

Joy E. K.

Mr. Cooper, my agent, provides prompt, knowledgeable service. I have my medicare supplement & drug policies with K&B.

Description of Work
K&B is a lesenced insurance broker for Blu Cross Blue Sheild health insurance- specializing in senior services.

Category insurance companies

09/11/2017

Cindi F.

Our friend recommended Candace Lawson (847-431-1374) at K & B Financial and she was amazing. Her professionalism and knowledge was so very helpful and appreciated. She was always available to take our calls, answer questions and provided excellent guidance. She helped us decide on secondary medical coverage, prescription coverage and also dental and vision. She reviewed all the medication we were currently taking and found a prescription plan that worked for us. She helped us enroll in Medicare and BC/BS.. We couldn't have done this without her.

Description of Work
We were turning 65 years old and needed to get a supplemental insurance, prescription, dental and vision coverage to go along with our Medicare coverage.

09/02/2017

Pat F.

Candace Lawson was exceptionally thorough going over our needs and preferences. She listened to us and gave us accurate information. Always returns calls and genuinely concerned for our welfare. A blessing. KB Financial was the best unknown call I have answered!

Description of Work
Navigation for Medicare supplement and prescription coverage.

Category insurance companies,health insurance providers

08/31/2017

Candi G.

It went fabulous! I became knowledgeable about something that was very confusing! Candace Lawson was incredible!

Description of Work
I needed help and advice getting started with Medicare. We went over what Part A an B were....as I had no idea! We then picked an appropriate drug plan along with Part F.

08/29/2017

Laura M.

Way better than expected. We had so many questions and they were answered on the spot. Very knowledgeable and explained everything so we could understand. The follow up is always reliable. Thumbs up!!

Description of Work
Help with health insurance.

07/10/2017

James V.

I went to Angie's List and saw some good reviews on them about the particular people that I was going to deal with. They were very helpful in signing me up. The agent I dealt with was Chris Cooper. He spent a lot of time with us and explained everything. He is going to be handling our Medicare sign up too when we need that. The price is tricky because they are brokers and the consumer pays nothing for that. In general, the price is outrageous, but it's not their fault. I thought the service was outstanding. The way they answered a lot of questions and discussed things to be thinking about. I had done a lot of research, but I wanted a second opinion basically and so I knew a lot of answers to their questions. They were very good. I called up and spent an hour with a person without any advance notice right then and there. Then, someone came out to my house and spent another hour so it was very good.

Description of Work
Health insurance broker services.

Category health insurance brokers