K&B Financial, Inc.

Founded 1994 β€’ With Angi since March 2016

K&B Financial, Inc., an independent insurance agency, is committed to the principles of service, honesty and professionalism while providing our valued clients the highest quality of service with the goal of exceeding their expectations. All people, seniors in particular have unique healthcare and insurance needs. Our focus is to offer superior products and provide dedicated customer service to all clients....

Blue Lion Medicare

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

03/03/2021

Candace, my broker, went beyond above and beyond to help me. She made the miserable and convoluted process of find health insurance on the Marketplace/Exchange/Whatever bearable. Candace found excellent and affordable plans for my husband and son. Highly recommend. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finding health insurance for my husband and my son.

CATEGORY insurance companies,health insurance brokers

11/02/2018

Kelly Cassidy was extremely helpful through the entire process. She asked all the right questions to determine the all of my insurance options. She thoroughly explained them, answered all of my questions, and assisted me through the entire process. Kelly is very professional, patient and kind. I recommend Kelly Cassidy for any insurance needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to purchase health insurance for my family.

CATEGORY insurance companies,health insurance providers

11/09/2017

We are extremely pleased with Chris Cooper and Kelly at K&B financial. When I originally was looking for individual health insurance in May 2017 I talked with Kelly who knew the policies extremely well and answered all my complex questions over the course of a 50 minute phone call. She arranged for us to meet with Chris Cooper at our house. Chris has been magnificent in setting us up first with in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Individual Health Insurance and Medicare Plans

CATEGORY insurance companies,health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

11/01/2017

Matt Bogusz, for the second year in a row, carefully and clearly explained options to help us select the most appropriate policy for our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selection and commitment to 2018 medicare advantage insurance policy.

CATEGORY insurance companies

10/30/2017

Mr. Cooper, my agent, provides prompt, knowledgeable service. I have my medicare supplement & drug policies with K&B.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
K&B is a lesenced insurance broker for Blu Cross Blue Sheild health insurance- specializing in senior services.

CATEGORY insurance companies

Medicare Supplement - Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans - Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (Part D) - Under 65 Major Medical Health Insurance (ACA) - Annuities - Short-Term Recovery Care - Home Health Care - Life Insurance - Dental - International Travel Health Insurance