South Chicago Dodge Chrysler Jeep

With Angi since November 2011

3.8

We Are The Largest Dodge Chrysler & Jeep Dealership In Chicago Family Owned And Operated. Looking for a New Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM or used car in Chicago? Our dealership in Chicago is the place to go if you live in the greater Orland Park or Skokie area. At South Chicago Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we provide excellent prices, customer service and everything automotive that you could possibly need for your new or used car. With a new or used Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep or RAM from Chicago's South Chicago Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram you'll get a reliable and stylish new car at a price you can afford. Call us or make the drive from Oak Lawn, Orland Park or Skokie and see us in person. We offer the full line of Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and RAM cars including Charger, Town & Country, Grand Cherokee, 1500 and Caliber. Browse our new inventory page for the new Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep or RAM in Chicago that fits your needs. We are thrilled to meet new people from Skokie, Oak Lawn, Orland Park and beyond and help connect them to the new or used car they were destined for. Maybe you're looking for a like-new used car to travel the streets of Chicago, Oak Lawn, Orland Park or Skokie in, rather than a new Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep or RAM. You're in luck. The used car collection at South Chicago Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram redefines the used car buying experience for Chicago and Skokie area drivers. All you have to do to take a used Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep or RAM (i.e, Charger, Town & Country, Grand Cherokee, 1500 and Caliber) for a spin is visit 7340 S Western Ave Chicago, Illinois. We also have used cars, vans, trucks and SUVs from a wide range of other automakers....

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

02/26/2017

When I asked them to clean the oil off the seats they ask a porter to clean it up, but were a little unhappy that I asked them to clean it up. 15 minutes later he presents my car and the seats all wet, drenched with what I thought were temporary water stains from the carpet cleaner he used. Well, those temporary stains are not temporary! He just sprayed some cleaner all over the interior and it ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my car into the South Chicago Dodge dealership and had to leave it for a repair of the engin. The service technician fixed the 1,000+ Dollar issue as far as I can tell, but they damaged my car by getting black oil and what looks like break dust in the interior of my car. The cloth seats now ruined and unattractive.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

09/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service my car. They are very good.

08/16/2012

They are clean, courteous. I had an issue with a little scratch they made on my window, but the manager came out and he will be taking care of it. They are reasonable and overall the service is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car there recently for an oil change.

03/05/2012

They are very friendly. They make you feel comfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my car in for a tune up.

11/21/2011

They do my oil changes and any repairs I need on my vehicle. It is in and out and they are flexible with scheduling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased my vehicle with an affiliated company

CATEGORY auto repair

Car Dealership, Auto Sales, Used Auto Sales, New Auto Sales, Used Car Dealership, Auto Financing, Trade-ins, Car Sales, New Cars, New Trucks, New Jeeps, Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used Jeeps, Certified Used Cars, Warranty, 125 point inspection, towing and roadside assistance, car rental allowance, cars, trucks, jeeps, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM