Prime Tree Care, Inc.

Located In

Chicago, IL 60629

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Does trying to take care of your trees leave you stumped? Maybe you don't have the time or equipment to handle routine maintenance. Don't worry, Prime Tree Care, Inc. is here to take care of all your tree needs. We're an experienced tree service company based Blue Island, IL. We have the knowledge and skills to identify what your trees need and provide high-quality results. Whether you need tree removal or routine tree trimming services, you can depend on us to take proper care of your trees. Contact us today to discuss your tree care needs with our team....

tree service (4)

02/26/2021

I had a large tree and bushes removed. I also had two trees trimmed. They did an excellent job, very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend them for any tree service work you need done. I had some specific instructions and they followed all of them. Their team work together very well. They were conscientious of my property as well as each other’s safety. Job well done!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/23/2021

I had five trees cut down in one day. They work fast and efficiently will.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/23/2021

The response from Alex was immediate when I called, the job was assessed the same day and I received an email proposal by the end of the day. His crew was there on time, did a great job and was very professional and courteous. All debris was removed from the job site. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

02/23/2021

Great and fast and nice clean up

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Tree Trimming, Storm Damage Clearing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available
    10% discount after receiving proposal