New Outlook Window Cleaning, LLC

Founded 2019 •

3636 S Iron St

Chicago, IL 60609

My father and uncle started a window cleaning service in 1994 and it grew into what is now New Outlook Window Cleaning LLC. New Outlook Window Cleaning is a proudly owned and operated family business, serving Chicago and the surrounding suburbs for over 25 years. We are three generations of professional window cleaning experience with an attention to detail that assures our quality of work. Striving to make honest relationships with our customers in our word, work, and pricing is our top priority. Residential houses, commercial buildings, or a store front, we are able to take care of all aspects of our industry....

4.3

window cleaning (5)gutter cleaning (4)

12/15/2020

This was a terrific experience. The cleaners were professional, friendly, efficient and thorough. The only issue we had was a miscommunication on the appointment time; and, the organization didn't do a great job of keeping us up to date on when the cleaners would arrive. It was a bit inconvenient.

Description of Work
Windows on the first floor of rental home cleaned

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/04/2020

He discovered a completely impacted downspout that had to be taken down to be cleared. The impaction was a result of years of inept (or lazy) work done by other gutter cleaning companies (such as Prime Time), that didn't bother to flush out the downspouts even though they said there was nothing to flush.

Description of Work
2nd floor gutter & downspout cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/05/2020

All employees were very professional and employees were all masked. Window coverings were well protected by staff while they did the work. They did a great job. Price was very reasonable and they give a discount if you are a repeat customer. I would totally recommend this company and will use them again!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

11/04/2020

It went very well! would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
cleaned gutters

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/29/2020

I was first visited by William who went over the services that would be performed and gave me a price estimate. He was very cordial and I made an appointment for myself and a neighbor because we want to choose a company for our 6 unit complex. On Oct 20, Tues, two men arrived and I met them at the door to show them in and then was told by one of them he would have me show him where he could bring ...

Description of Work
window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed] & Mrs. [Member Name Removed] It saddens me when people act in such a manner. If our company stole from you, why would you have any of us back? You stated that you just didn't want HIM in your home, why just HIM? In your initial email on the 20th, you referred to him as "THE BLACK MAN". You showed your true intentions in your own words. I don't know what happened to your T...

08/31/2020

They were great to work with and I have already scheduled with them again.

Description of Work
Washing inside and out of windows in condo

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you, we will see you in November!

07/29/2020

Professional, kind, had ID, cards, wore his mask, very clean . Showed up on time

Description of Work
Cleaned gutter and washed 28 window 4 glass doors

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/21/2020

very good

Description of Work
clean gutters

Work Completed On 07/04/2020