Millennium Park Medical Associates Sc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2012

Primary Care - Internal Medicine

Internal medicine specializes in the care of adult patients starting in the late teen years following through to the geriatric years. At Millennium Park Medical Associates, our philosophy is to provide compassionate care, and to work together with our patients to achieve overall optimum health. We stress the importance of preventive care to maintain overall wellness in our patients. This is done by encouraging a healthy lifestyle, regular physical exams, routine immunizations, and screening for cancer, diabetes, and lipid abnormalities....

05/20/2014

06/07/2013

She's a great doctor. She's very thorough and runs on time.

Description of Work
I went in for a check up.

06/23/2012

Within about 15 minutes I'm in the room, getting the basic BP and weigh in. Dr. Khan comes in and does the test. I'm out of there in under an hour. Maybe less. Dr. Khan explains everything, clearly. And answers any questions I have.

Description of Work
The only drawback to waiting in Dr. Khan's waiting area, is the always on television. Which is set to some commercials and information I personally, could do without. The desk staff and nurses are always caring and helpful. And if you have urgent issues, getting in within 24 hours or less, happens. Often within minutes of calling. So availability is excellent. I see her as my internist, especially to monitor my asthma that gets crazy when an infection comes my way. So far, it is working overall. It would help if people wouldn't have their brats on jammed airplanes coughing up a lung (bronchitis?) behind me, but that is out of the doctor's realm. Dr. Khan is kind, and caring with a good sense of humor. The last time there was GYN check up.

Category internist

Regular Physical examinations with routine labs, Immunizations, STD screening, Pulmonary Function Testing, EKG, and Women's Health

No X-Ray on Site