Mei, Dr. Hubert A.

With Angi since May 2009

http://www.dabma.org/physicians.asp, http://www.ncbtmb.org/consumers_find_practitioner.php....

12/17/2014

He's very knowledgeable. He's punctual. Sometimes complications happen. It's a little bit late but it's the nature of medicine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Hubert A. Mei. He's a chiropractor I go in to see.

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture

07/08/2013

he was extremely knowledgeable. He has helped me with all the aches and pains I have had. I found out it was because of the way I was getting in and out of the car. He took care of it for me. He knows what he is doing and makes you get better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr Mei for chiropractic care. I had a leg issue. He took x-rays.

CATEGORY chiropractor

11/14/2012

I was frustrated with visits to the emergency room at a local hospital. The diagnosis varied from doctor to doctor and the pain continued to make walking standing or sitting impossible. A friend recommended Dr. Mei and I was ready to try anything. At the first visit Dr. Mei relieved a lot of the pain and pressure that kept me from moving freely. Once I was able to move around the recovery process ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a pain in my back that went through to my legs and prevented me from standing or sitting for any period of time. I went to Dr. Mei who provided both acupuncture and chiropractic services which really helped mange the pain and allowed me to move around more freely so that I could return to work.

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture

04/13/2012

He is amazing. I love him. His is brilliant. His prices are so reasonable. I also like the fact that he always makes time for you. He cares about your health. He is very sincere and knowledgable about your general health, which I love. He is very accommodating. His mom is an internist, his father is a reflexologist and herbalist. I am impressed with all of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a regular acupuncture appointment.

CATEGORY acupuncture

07/18/2011

The things I checked off told the story

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He performed all the services described above and it was relaxing to my muscles for that period -an hour or two, but it did not improve my sciatica which is difficult to treat

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture,massage therapy