John Fernandez MD

With Angi since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 32 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

05/01/2012

He's excellent. His staff is very good. He's easy to reach. It's not done yet, but so far it's really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for orthopedics care.

CATEGORY hand doctor

07/15/2011

Very good doctor, good manner and knowledgable, but very delayed. Had to wait for over an hour. With that said , I would probably use him again except he is out of network.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided cortisone shots.

CATEGORY orthopedics,hand doctor

06/21/2011

He did a great job. I just have a small white line for a scar on the inside of my elbow.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reattached my biceps tendons with minimal invasive surgery.

CATEGORY orthopedics

03/08/2011

The surgery was very successful, which is all that matters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Fernandez performed surgery on me. He specializes in hands, arms, and shoulders

CATEGORY orthopedics

11/12/2009

I have been going to him for at least three years and he is a good doctor. He sent me to a specialist who diagnosed the problem. Then he gave me the different options, told me what the best option for me would be and explained everything to me. He did a great job, I don't see him anymore because I don't have any problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Fernandez is my orthopedic surgeon and he did carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands.

CATEGORY hand doctor