Hartej S. Sood, DDS

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2008

On behalf of myself and our entire dental team, we welcome you to our office. We hope you will find the atmosphere here friendly, our accommodations comfortable, and our technical services exceptional. Our desire is to provide you with dental care that can enhance the quality of your life. As such, we are pleased to offer you Cosmetic and General Dentistry in the heart of Lincoln Park in Chicago. We provide a variety of preventive and restorative dental services which are designed to extend the life of your teeth and your overall dental health. Thus, our goal is to increase your physical comfort, outer appearance, and your inner confidence. When searching to find a Dentist in Chicago, whether searching for a Chicago Dentist, 60614 Dentist, Lincoln Park Dentist in Chicago, Cosmetic Dentist in Chicago, Implant Dentist in Chicago, Dentist in 60614, an Invisalign Dentist, a Dentist for Teeth Whitening, or even just any type of Dental Emergency in Lincoln Park Chicago, please consider our office for your Dental needs. Our friendly staff can be reached at (773) 327-0011. Establishing rewarding and lasting relationships with patients is important to us. We pledge excellence in all we do, and we look forward to helping you make the most of your smile now, and for all the years to come....

Paul V Caputo DDS

Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

11/01/2017

Dr. Sood was kind and very easy to talk to. The office staff is awesome and his dental assistant was great. This place is easy to get to and I will continue to work with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning and exam.

03/26/2015

I have been using him for 12 years. He was recommended by some nurses. He can get you in in a heartbeat. You never have to wait. He's great.

11/10/2014

Dr. Sood's office and staff are great. The dental hygienists are all very professional and friendly, and Dr. Sood is personable and professional. I've been to other dentists in Chicago that want to inflate your bill with phantom fillings, but Dr. Sood is honest and straight forward. I would definitely recommend getting an appointment here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine dental cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

Dear [Member Name], Thanks so much for your kind words of us and our services! I have a great group of staff in my office that are all very conscientious and genuine.....we all try to treat people as we would like to be treated as well. Take care, Hartej Sood

05/14/2014

Overall, I had a great experience! I needed a new local dentist and Dr. Sood and his staff were wonderful. Friendly, comfortable office, and overall great communication. I will definitely be going back to them regularly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved to Chicago and needed a new dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

Dear [member name removed], Thank you so much for your kind words of us. I very much appreciate it, and will share your words with everyone in the office who make it happen! Sincerely, Hartej Sood

04/09/2014

It was very nice. They did a good job.  I am going back in six months.  It was a simple and plain office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Sood to have my teeth cleaned.

CATEGORY dentists

Cosmetic dentistry, restorative implants, teeth whitening, crown & bridge, veneers, nightguards, periodontal and gum management, extractions, emergency services, invisalign®.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check