Garza Inspection Services Inc.

Founded 2010 •

• Trade License Number
  • 450002740

7517 N Osceola Ave

Chicago, IL 60631

With over 25 years experience as a carpenter in commercial and residential construction, I know how homes and buildings are constructed. I have been licensed in the state of Illinois since 2005. I inspect every property as if it's my own - I take pride in my inspections and I'm incredibly thorough. A detailed report with photos & thermal imaging for moisture intrustion in walls, ceilings and floors will be provided with your inspection....

Resposiveness

home inspection (20)

04/07/2021

Bob Garza was great Very thorough, from getting up on the roof of my 2.5 story home for a proper roof inspection to every square foot on the inside plumbing, electrical, crawling around in the attic, his 101 page inspection report was a great introduction to my new home. Very professional home inspector, I would highly recommend Garza Home Inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for your review. Best wishes to you and your family.

03/19/2021

Quality Excellent Service with detailed report. He pays attention to all details, explains & walk through the items that need repair or replacement while inspecting. I appreciated the time he took to explain why certain mechanicals or other items are important... He is highly recommend to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

01/20/2021

Mr. Garza was prompt, professional and very knowledgeable. Friendly too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed], It was nice to work with you. Feel free to call me anytime if you have any questions. Robert

12/03/2020

He was very thorough and pleasant to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], It was nice working with you. Feel free to call me if you have any questions. Robert Garza

11/11/2020

Robert Garza did an excellent job. I am writing this review 3 months after our inspection because my husband and I were so amazed at how thorough and spot on he was with our inspection. We needed additional work done on the home. After we had plumbing, tuck pointing and roofing specialists come, Roberts recommendations and reasons why we needed to have areas looked at were accurate. He really know...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House inspection for a remodeled older home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the nice review. As you can tell I really enjoy inspecting and I’m very good at it. If you have any questions feel free to call me. Thanks again for your business. Robert Garza

10/21/2020

I give Mr. Robert Garza 10 stars if that's possible! He provided The most thorough, professional, and detailed home inspection I've had! Mr. Garza was quick to respond to my request, early to arrive, and not in a rush at all. He went over certain areas twice to be sure details were accurate. Mr. Garza provide the most detailed inspection report in less than 24 hours after inspection. He was able t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

Thanks for the nice review. Feel free to call me if you have any questions. Robert Garza

09/08/2020

Garza home inspection services exceeded my expectations! He did an amazing job inspecting the property, take the time to explain certain things to us and was overall extremely helpful. I’m glad we went with him. High recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], If you have any questions feel free to call me. Robert Garza

09/04/2020

Excellent. Mr. Garza was great. He was very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

09/01/2020

Very well. Mr. Garza was very thorough and detailed throughout the inspection. A total professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/27/2020

Great, Mr Garza was on time and did a detailed inspection and reported result on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Thank you Sir, If you ever have any questions feel free to call me.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal