Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2007

3658 N Lincoln Ave

Chicago, IL 60613

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!...

08/05/2020

They are excellent, don't try to do work that is not needed, and their price is always fair. The quality of their work is great and they are honest as well. They give good advice that you don't always know you need and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for auto repairs and maintenance needs for years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2019

12/02/2019

The guy (I believe it to be Eliot) started arguing about my vehicle when I have already been told by 2 other companies what's needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ask for an estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

10/19/2018

I've been taking my car to Eliot for a few years. What keeps me coming back is his willingness to give me an honest assessment about my car and the work that he requires. Instead of a laundry list of things that must be done immediately, Eliot actually asked me questions like how long I was planning to keep my 10 year old car and how much I was willing to invest in it. His advice contributed to re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eliot's Auto Is My Go to Shop

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

thank you for taking your time to write this review

10/11/2018

It went perfectly as usual. The work was done quickly, skillfully and at a much lower price than I expected. I would trust Elliot and his terrific staff with any repair big or small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace alternator recently

CATEGORY auto repair,towing,transmission repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

10/11/2018

They are very accommodating in terms of drop off/pick up and working you into their schedule. I like how Eliot takes time to talk with you on the phone. He seems to really care about his customers. It's really a "personal touch" when you go there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and a/c recharge

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

10/10/2018

Great, Eliot has worked on 4 different cars of my over the last 25 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced battery and cables.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

10/10/2018

I had a bunch of work done with Eliot over the years. Overall, he does a good job and his shop is punctual in usually getting your car fixed the same day. However, when I needed the locks replaced on my doors instead of sending me to the dealer he insisted on repairing the locks. When it was all fixed all of the sudden I had three keys (one for the ignition, one for the door and another for the tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Different work over time

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

10/09/2018

Eliot's Auto Service touts being an honest auto repair establishment in a world of less than honest auto repair shops (including dealerships). I have lived a day or two and have always been disappointed at some point with other auto mechanics for dishonest service, pricing and customer service, except at Eliot's which is why they have retained me as a customer. Their work is excellent, you deal wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Numerous car repairs and maintenance

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

10/09/2018

Always accommodating and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A variety of car issues over time from tires to oil changes.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

10/09/2018

Great. Elliot is an excellent local mechanic with reasonable prices and reliable service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

Auto repair, computer diagnostics, electrical diagnostics, lights, belts, windshields, brakes, fogged headlight repairs, cooling systems, radiators, thermostats, a/c repairs, exhaust, alternators, starters, batteries, steering, suspension, alignments, maintenance, scheduled service inspections, tires, towing

Please Inquire