DC Moving company

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

4850 W Belmont Ave

Chicago, IL 60641

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Moving service in action

Moving service in action

movers2018
Shows how professional service we can offer to the local members

WE MOVE ALL KINDS OF FURNITURE WE WORK HOURLY&FLAT RATES WE PROVIDE THE TRUCK AND ALL THE EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR YOUR MOVE WE PROVIDE MOVING PADDING/BLANKETS WE DO LABOR: LOAD&UNLOAD YOUR OWN TRUCK(TRAILER,PODS) Free estimates, Full packing services, Long distance move Our teams are staffed with local residents who are full-time employees and fully trained moving professionals. We believe that maintaining a well-trained full-time staff of local movers allows us to provide a superior local moving service to customers. Through our hard work, we've been able to leverage our success to grow our company....

movers (3)

11/23/2021

They work fast and they were professional. They were on time and I had no problem. There were no damage and no scratch. I would recommend them. They help me save money and everything was good.

Description of Work
They move the furniture.

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

11/17/2021

Great movers!! The packed well, the organized well, loaded the truck with care in mind not to damage my belongings. If I could rate 10 stars I would. I called last minute and they accommodated my needs. They 're fast reliable and affordable. Great job guys!!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

11/16/2021

It was pretty good. The guys were really quick, they did a great job, I have no complaints.

Description of Work
They moved me to a new apartment.

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

Local moving Long distance move Full packing service Only labor load/unload your truck/pods/u-box/uhaul truck Assembly the furniture Hosting

Cleaning,junk