DAVID LARSEN SURVEYING LTD

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2008

Land Surveying Firm...

08/16/2017

David came to my house as promised and meticulously measured and surveyed my property and sent me 4 professionally done copies of plat survey and emailed me a pdf format.

Description of Work
I needed a plat survey for a permit.

04/05/2016

After several attempts to reach this company for an estimate, I received NO responses. I guess they already have all the business that they can handle!

Category land surveyor

Sorry didn't work out, sometimes people don't get their voicemails I think

03/05/2016

I called David for a survey of a small multi-unit property in Chicago. The next day he surveyed the property and within a week I had the completed survey. The price was reasonable and the service was quick. I would highly recommend! Thanks.

Description of Work
David provided a plat survey of a small multi-unit building in Chicago.

07/13/2015

Dave came out as scheduled. Was very informative and completed the job in a timely manner. He was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
With a new building going up next door, we wanted our property surveyed.

06/23/2015

I sent David an email as to what I needed, he responded promptly and said he would be able to provide the service and what he would provide. He told me a date he would carry out the survey which was only 2 days after I sent him the email. He performed the survey on that day. He is prompt, reliable, professional and reasonable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a survey.

Description of Work
He did a boundry survey of my property so I can have a new driveway installed. He is providing me with four copies of the survey. 1 for the village to get permit 1 for the contractor and 2 for me to put in a safe place as my original must have been misplaced.

Category land surveyor

[Member name removed], Thank you appreciate it Technically it was just a regular survey ~DL

land surveying services: mortgage and boundary surveys for real estate transactions and permit work.

not doing condo or topographical jobs.

Check, PayPal