Chicago Cat Clinic

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2001

Veterinarians
Animal Burial/Cremation
Animal Grooming

Full service feline veterinary clinic. We provide services including surgery, dentistry, diagnostics....

07/05/2017

I am a new client. All staff were excellent. Especially Dr. Joyce Li and one of her assistants. Dr. Li was very patient with me and my wife listening to our concerns. She took her time trying to get my very old feisty cat to tolerate her. She was gentle with him and genuinely cared. My cat is a serious handful to deal with at the vet. Dr. Li had the same pleasant and caring demeanor during a follo...

Description of Work
Blood test and exam for cat.

06/24/2017

I go there twice a year with the cats for their exams every six month.

Description of Work
I take my cats for their exam.

06/24/2017

They're very professional the staff behind the desk is personable. The vets there are very knowledgeable. I go there twice a year with the cats for their exam.

Description of Work
I take my cats for their exam.

02/02/2017

My son used that place for several years and then when we moved up here we used it for our cat. They’re really good. They were wonderful. For annual checkup, you have to take your animals in for rabies every year, just a checkup. This all happened in September of 2015. September 30th was the last time we took him. If we had a cat, we would use them again.

Description of Work
We used the Chicago Cat Clinic. We had to put our cat to sleep a couple years ago. They gave us the information for burial/cremation that we needed, and they took care of ordering everything for us, doing what we needed to do.

Category veterinarian,pet cremation

12/29/2016

They're outstanding. They're extremely responsive, friendly. The whole staff treats my cats as if they were their own so a very good very loving practice.

Description of Work
I use Chicago Cat Clinic for veterinarian services.

06/08/2016

I was there sometime in February of 2016. I like them okay but I don't think my cat does so much. I'm getting use to a new veterinarian. He was pleasant. It's a good place, it's well cared for, their fine.

Description of Work
I go to Chicago Cat Clinic for veterinary service.

07/15/2015

The service is okay but they are expensive.

Description of Work
I take my cat to them for veterinary service.

07/13/2015

I have used them now for 28 years. They are so specialized in caring for cats and so they are up on the very latest procedures that help keep my cat healthy. It is the first of its kind clinic in Chicago and it's the second oldest exclusively cat veterinary practice in the United States. Their vets seem to stay there for many, many years so we get to develop a relationship.

Description of Work
I go to the Chicago Cat Clinic.

01/08/2015

They have very friendly staffs and competent veterinarians. They make it easy to get you in on your schedule and they provide high quality service.

Description of Work
My veterinarian is Chicago Cat Clinic. I just went there the last time to get the cat’s nails clipped.

Category veterinarian","pet groomer

11/26/2014

The overall experience has been excellent. He is knowledgeable, listen to us and provide good recommendations and works with us. The veterinarian knows what he’s doing. He seems to make the right call. He takes care of our pets.

Description of Work
One of my pet had a general check up.

Category veterinarian

VET SERVICE FOR CATS ONLY.

Check, Visa, MasterCard