Carlsons Auto Repair

With Angi since March 2011

Auto Service

Family owned business for 20+ years at the same location. Serving the North Side since 1991.

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

04/12/2017

04/12/2017

Description of Work
He does an oil change every 3 months.

04/16/2016

Description of Work
Honest. Only fixes when needed. Smart and capable. Nice to work with. Reasonable. Cheaper than dealerships. Will refer out to dealer when needed.

08/09/2014

I almost hesitate to share Dave with Angie's List because he is THAT good and I want to be able to get my car in for servicing when I need it (yeah...I know...kind of selfish of me!). Dave test drove my van to check out the sound I was hearing. In the course of doing a scheduled oil change, he examined the brakes, cleaned them and determined that the sound did not indicate any problem. If Dave say...

Description of Work
Checked noise of brakes/changed oil

05/24/2012

Dave is the most honest man I have met in a long time! He only fixes what needs to be fixed and has kept my '99 Dodge Caravan in top running condition. He has worked on my car, my husband's car and my son's car for years and years and I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else. He takes appointments and keeps them. He keeps me informed by telephone if there is something he finds that needs fixing that...

Description of Work
Oil change, check all hoses, belts, tires, top off fluids. In previous visits he has replaced tires, done brake jobs, replaced hoses/belts/seals when necessary, done tune-ups and counseled on what what maintenance work should be done and what should be skipped.