Bruno Construction Tuckpointing & Masonry

Chicago, IL 60630

Parapet wall rebuilding

Parapet wall rebuilding

masonry
Removal of parapet wall and rebuilding using same bricks

Bruno Construction Masonry, Inc is a licensed mason contractor providing masonry restoration services throughout the Chicagoland area since 1984. We provide masonry repair services such as tuckpointing, lintel and shelf angle replacement, I-beam replacement, caulking, brick work, water proofing, parapet wall repairs and more. We carry business general liability insurance and workers compensation insurance and can provide a certificate of insurance upon request. ...

Resposiveness

masonry (5)chimney repair (1)

01/06/2021

I called Bruno Construction for an estimate on having my building tuckpointed and Tom came out to my place to evacuate everything and was able to explain in words that I could understand on what exactly needed to be done and answered every question without hesitation. Tom stayed in contact with me threw out the job letting me know the step by step process. The workers were also polite and cleaned ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tuckpointing and coping replacement

01/06/2021

Bruno Construction came out the next day to do an inspection and provide me a quote. I called several other companies and none could commit to a date and time. After I decided to go with Bruno construction, they were very quick to schedule the work I needed done. Once they came out they had the job finished quickly and haven’t had any issues since. Quality work, at quality price and a company you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
masonry repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2021

01/06/2021

Bruno construction was wonderful to work with. They tuck pointed out entire house when they purchased it at a very reasonable rate and kept us updated the whole time... Tom gave us a time frame on completion and actually beat it by 1 day... great local business

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grinding and tuckpointing of entire house

01/05/2021

Completely seamless, the tradesmen showed up, very knowledgeably performed the work needed to be done, job site was always clean and safe, the workmanship was top notch second to none! Excellent communication from start to finish. I highly recommend Bruno Construction to anyone requiring this type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
masonry work

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

01/05/2021

Bruno construction did an outstanding job. We had a car go through the wall and they completely rebuilt the outside brick walls flawlessly. The chimney needed work and the guys were on time cleaned up and there were no nickel and dime extras. They did exactly what we agreed on. Great value. I wish other contractors were like this. Definitely recommend. Grade: A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry and chimney work

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project.

Tuckpointing, masonry work, lintel replacement, parapet wall repairs and rebuilding, brick work, chimney rebuilding, caulking, building violation repairs, critical inspections,

No flat concrete work such as sidewalks

Visa, MasterCard, Check