ANNE ROBERTS GARDENS INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2007

A landscape architecture, and construction firm specializing in sustainable, urban design. We are a woman owned business, with 15 employees. We recycle all our plastic containers, and paper. We provide paperless invoicing and always consider the environment in our designs....

Azteca Brick Paving

Let our expert installers assist you in the design, specifications and engineering of your upcoming brick paving and retaining wall project. Our invaluable experience is your source to make your project a showcase, optimizing structural integrity and aesthetics for years to come. Available in a wide range of colors, shapes and patterns, your Brick Paving installation will be unique to your home, accenting the natural lines and shapes of your property. Each Azteca Brick Paving installation is custom design to the look and feel of your property. We are experts in making your patio, walk, driveway, or entrance be an asset to your home and the envy of your neighbors. as a proven resale incentive, your brick paving investment will pay dividends when the time comes to sell your home. Call today for a free consultation and estimate.

Offers by Azteca Brick Paving on Angi
3D Brick Paving Inc

Free estimates for all types of wall products, natural stones and brick paving work for outdoor kitchens, living areas, grill enclosure, fire pits, all types of hardscapes, brick driveways, brick patios, walks, retaining walls, seat walls, pillars, steps, and lightning. Our sister companies are 3D Concrete Designs, Choice Cut landscaping and 3D snow removal. We only use subcontractors for Asphalt, Carpentry, Water features and Ponds, Gas lines installations and Sprinkler systems. Which the homeowner can deal with them directly or thru us, we "DO NOT" add any extra charges to their prices. In case of any emergencies, you can call Mike D'Aiello the owner of 3D Brick Paving on his cell, day, night or weekends. 847-417-5510

Yuritzy J&E landscape

Over the years, we’ve learned that great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which explains our rigorous hiring process. We believe that our team is the best in the business, and have complete and total confidence in every person providing our services. Yuritzy J&E Landscaping Inc. is a family owned company that has expanded since 1993. We have provided quality services to clients by providing them with the professional care they deserve. We provide full landscape maintenance and design for both residential and commercial properties. We look forward to working with you. Thank you!

01/19/2021

Best landscape designer I have ever worked with in America or Europe. Anne is extremely knowledgeable about what will work in each commercial or domestic environment. She has installed and maintained the floral arrangements at my business for over 16 years. Anne Roberts designs have been instrumental in the success of my food and beverage business in downtown Chicago. I have had people in Wisconsi...

Description of Work
Flower display for bar & restaurant

Category landscaping

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind sentiments. It has been my honor and pleasure to be a part of your business and success. You and your partners have become part of my family and I’ll always be here for you, even in these difficult times. Cheers!

07/16/2019

Anne provided a new design for our front yard to give us a low maintenance garden with native plantings, and lots of pollinators. She gave me 2 designs to choose from. The day of removal/installation went smoothly and the garden looks good. I look forward to seeing it in its full glory in a few years. All went very smoothly and I am very pleased with the outcome. Anne is very easy to deal with and...

Description of Work
Redesign & install front yard lansdscaping

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Dear [Member Name Removed], I enjoyed working with you and especially thank you for letting me remove the tree from the middle of the front yard! I get just as excited as my clients when I see the transformation happen! I look forward to seeing the garden in a few years too. Thank you for your confidence in me. Keep laughing! Sincerely, Anne Roberts

09/26/2017

We had Anne Roberts Gardens design and implement a paver patio in the back yard of our Chicago bungalow, with surrounding planting beds. Numerous overgrown plantings were removed, as were weed trees in the alley and alongside the existing garage. Ariana Sky was our designer, and we had a good, collaborative process to ensure that the hardscape met our needs (including some complicated drainage sol...

Description of Work
Paver patio and drainage system in rear yard, removal of overgrown ornamentals and weed trees, new perennial planting beds

Category landscaping,patios

01/28/2017

Marvelously. We had to leave town when work was going on, and when we came home it was all done. Everything looks good. They took out ivy and replaced with mulch and variety of plants.

Description of Work
Redesign and place new plants in area.

Category landscaping

01/08/2017

Anne Roberts Gardens was extremely responsive to our every comment. We could not have asked for a better or more professional staff with whom to work. It was wonderful.

Description of Work
Our front and back gardens and hardscape were redesigned and installed/planted.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping,patios

We a full service landscape firm offering landscape architecture and construction for residential and commercial clients. We specialize on sustainable design, water recycling, permeable paving, natural stone, rain gardens, native plants, ornamental trees, shrubs and perennials. Seasonal color programs, GREEN WALLS, and urban agriculture. Our core clients need new landscapes or redesigned existing landscapes.

Lawn mowing, singular shrub removals, topsoil, mulch and gravel only delivery. Our intent is to design or redesign and install residential spaces.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard