Animal Medical Center of Chicago

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2012

"Excellence. Every Patient. Every Time." Comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care for your furry or feathered friends. Our compassionate and knowledgeable veterinarians are Donna Solomon, Pam Janik, Tim England and Meg Ogishi. Each veterinarian has more than a decade of experience in the field of veterinary medicine....

02/06/2014

These guys are great. Always responsive, helpful and professional. One of our cats has health issues and they are so good at dealing with him (and with us). Flexible and user-friendly. 8)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave our cat an antibiotic for his respiratory infection and another for us to give him at home.

01/14/2014

I like them a lot! They follow-up and are really helpful. They seem to really like animals and they get them. We have cats and they get how cats are. As much as animals are going to feel comfortable at the veterinarian, they do their best to make that. They are very nice people and are knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Animal Medical Center of Chicago.

02/15/2013

Dr. England has been my dog's Vet since I adopted her 3 years ago. He came highly recommended from friends pups and from the very beginning he lived up to the hype. Every time I see him in the office, he takes a great deal of time with us, answers all my questions thouroughly and it's obvious he cares greatly from my little four legged best friend like she was his own. He's also a Michigan State G...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phone consultation with Dr. England for a skin inflamation on my dog.

03/06/2012

We have used other pet facilities, but they have been the best we have went to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We take our dog there for pet services.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming,pet cremation

In todays fast paced and automated world, Animal Medical Center is a breath of fresh air - providing quality medical, dental and surgical care for dogs, cats, birds, and small reptiles. A friendly receptionist answers our phone, our technical staff is sophisticated and compassionate, and our talented veterinarians always listen to your concerns and answer your questions.Each staff member is committed to the health & well being of your pet. We treat clients and their pets with respect & dignity

Monday thru Thursdays 8 AM to 8 PM, Fridays 8 to 5 PM, and Saturdays 8 AM to 2 PM. Appointments available on request.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa