All Quality Inc

TGC030720

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

6348 N Milwaukee Ave Ste 171

Chicago, IL 60646

We service Residential and Commercial customers in the Chicagoland area, with most types of renovations to your interior and exterior. We also do all types of insurance work: Snow, ice, hail, wind, fire, water damage and flooding. Frozen pipe repair is also one of our specialties. There is often an insurance coverage for these types of damage. We have a 97% Insurance Claim Approval track record when we're involved early in the process, before the insurance company is called!! In fact, we have a simple agreement with our homeowners that basically says that we'll work with the insurance company to get you approved and work towards getting everything that you're entitled to under the policy!! When we get you approved, we'll do the work, if not - there is no obligation. It is virtually risk-free for the homeowner. Call us for more info: (773) 775-2727. All Quality proudly provides complete renovation, installation and repairs on the interior and exterior including: Siding, decks, roofing, windows, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, electrical, plumbing, masonry, and much more. We also provide lifetime manufacturer's warranty and 5 year labor warranty on many projects. We're a strong advocate of the BBB and prevent home repair fraud in compliance with the Illinois Attorney General. All Quality, Inc. is the safe choice with consumers, providing high quality work at competitive prices with low risk. All Quality, Inc. is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau with no complaints. All Quality, Inc. has earned BBB Accreditation. All Quality, Inc. is listed with Dun & Bradstreet. History: Established in 1982 This family owned co established its roots In the early 1970's when the owner was involved in renovation and restoration of single family homes and 2 to 6 unit apartment buildings in the Chicago area. The principals moved to Florida and the business incorporated in 1982 to serve the south east region of the US. At that time the company focused on commercial and residential customers. In 1990, the company relocated back to Palatine, IL. and Chicago, and now through All Quality, Inc. serves Northeastern Illinois with a broad line of service offerings - but never losing its original focus on renovations and restorations. About the Business Owner: As an only child to a widowed mother, Ed was inspired to work on his family's home's electrical system at age 9 after a bad experience with a contractor. That sparked the beginning of his interest this business, and Ed went on to build skills in practically every trade - always keeping an eye on quality and honesty. He then went on to receive two Bachelor's degrees in Engineering from the University of Illinois and founded his company in 1982. While he enjoyed a corporate life in engineering, marketing, sales, management, and operations, he felt the need to return to school and earned an MBA from Northern Illinois University in 2008. In a role as Field Manager, then VP Sales and Marketing at another General Contracting firm, he learned the business well and migrated these talents to lead his own company All Quality, Inc. Additional phone - (847) 778-6960....

structural engineering (13)siding companies (5)door installation (4)electrician (3)drywall (3)decks & porches (3)home remodeling (2)roofing (2)lighting (2)insulation (2)gutter repair (2)concrete repair (2)

02/19/2019

They were extremely easy to work with. Very helpful in partnering with us to help design the kitchen and bath. A total of eight projects over the past five years. One project kept leading to another due to their efficiency and quality work at reasonable prices. We have worked with many contractors over the years, and All Quality is the best we have had the pleasure of dealing with.

Description of Work
completely new kitchen, master bath, roof, windows

Work Completed On 02/13/2019

02/08/2019

A superb experience from beginning to end. Ed and his team were prompt, reliable, detailed, and professional. From specific design choices to quality work, I couldn't be happier with the experience. In addition to painting an entire interior, electrical work, wall addition, and fixtures, they installed an 18 foot high stacked stone fireplace wall that looks beautiful. I plan to use All Quality aga...

Description of Work
painting, wall extension, electrical, stacked stone fireplace

Category drywall,electrician,interior designers,lighting,remodeling,fireplaces,structural engineer,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

Thank you for your great review. The cornerstone of our business is creating and delivering a 5-Star experience for our customers. We're happy we did that for you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your All Quality, Inc. experience with the Angie's List community and look forward to working on your next project. Ed.

09/19/2016

A visit to the house was made, but no quote ever received.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/02/2016

Thank you for your feedback. Apparently there was a misunderstanding with expectations. When we met with you on time, you had already designed practically your entire project with cabinet layout/selections, flooring, electrical, etc. and were reportedly only wanting help installing the cabinets and other separate trades. We generally provide an overall solution to our customers' needs while managi...

06/10/2016

My experience with this provider is quite unbelievable. I must have called 2-3 times before the receptionist routed my call to someone who would offer a visit to my home for a quote. I spoke to Linda a couple time on the phone and arranged for someone to come out to my home within a 2 hour window. Apparently, I waited in the two hour window for no reason as the appointment in her calendar was for ...

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/08/2016

Thank you for your feedback. We have conducted an internal investigation, including a phone record audit. We have a record of you calling in and speaking to our live, in-person receptionist who received your information. Your information was routed to one of our field managers as she thought you indicated you were an existing customer. When we determined you were not yet a customer, Linda immediat...

08/26/2015

I have since signed a contract given an initial deposit. Major developments of concern and disregard of inquiries, request, and procedures have not been followed. I have the documentation as best as I know how from spending several hours and days compiling the confusion through the internet files that I have been able to retrieve. Currently the service of the Google server has developed a glitch a...

Description of Work
It has not been efficient whatsoever. Anytime I have had a question, the request has become even more belabored. Since March I have been in contact with this company.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2015

01/18/2015

We never heard from them again so we proceeded to get estimates from other providers.

Description of Work
They showed up to look at work needing to be done on day specified. We were then told they needed to send out a specific contractor to look at the job before they could give an estimate. After a week of not hearing back we called them again and they said the contractor was very busy and they didn't know when he could come out.

Work Completed On 09/23/2014

01/13/2015

I went with All Quality Inc. I have always been with their services. They are always prompt. Their prices are fair with other companies. The work they do is always quality. The professionalism when they are out here doing work for me is excellent.

Description of Work
Actually I used them to install front and back doors. That was last week.

Category doors

Work Completed On 01/06/2015

12/02/2014

Job well done. Work was performed as promised, all issues were addressed and solved, information and advice were graciously provided when requested, and Randy was very easy to work with.

Description of Work
replace front door and trapezoidal window, repair floor inside door, replace siding around door and on one wall of garage.

Category flooring contractor,siding,replacement windows,structural engineer,doors

Work Completed On 11/18/2014

05/18/2014

Worked with my insurance adjuster- my out of pocket was my deductible. Also repaired flashing and roof to prevent this from happening. This I felt was a little pricey but they did excellent work. Randy was the contractor that was a dream to work with. He kept me informed as to when and what was happening. The workers were very good except one of the painters left before the work was done but the o...

Description of Work
insurance work to replaced water damaged dry wall.

Work Completed On 04/24/2014

01/02/2014

Ed was great! Came right out at the last minute to help us with the closing of our home. Very nice and genuine.

Description of Work
Inspected the structure of a home I was buying.

Work Completed On 11/25/2013

[removed member name] Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy we were able to help you cut through the cloud of uncertainty with our report on the structural aspects of your home. Please let us know how we can help you further. We wish you the best in your new home! Ed. facebook.com/allquality

Insurance restoration services. Damage from snow, ice, hail, wind, floods & fire. Frozen pipes. Siding. Roofing. Windows. Doors. Decks. Soffit, fascia, gutters. Architectural & renovation services. Structural remediation. General contracting.

Minor repairs & handyman.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available