Aesthetic TLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

Our spa, Aesthetic TLC, is a medical spa featuring aesthetic services, laser treatments, nail services, massage therapy, cosmetic surgery and dermal fillers. With three doctors and a full staff of aestheticians and other professionals licensed by the State of Illinois in various fields, we have the right person to address your needs! Consultations are free, and we are proud to offer you our southwest suburban prices and attitude for "downtown" quality and service. Many services are difficult to quote by email or phone. As you can imagine, the amount of product, or amount of time, necessary for a service can vary greatly depending on the situation. We’d love to meet you face-to-face, so that we can not only give you a more accurate quote, but begin to develop a relationship as well. Would you have time to come in for a free consultation? We will gladly and professionally serve your one-time needs, and we hope to also be your one-stop source for aesthetic, cosmetic,relaxation and rejuvenation needs....

Paul V Caputo DDS

Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

10/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consult for weight loss then two follow-ups.

CATEGORY

08/06/2012

I recommend this place to everyone - they have many other services there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had laser treatment for the veins on my face - I've had 2 treatments so far and have a noticeable improvement. Some of them disappeared after the first treatment. Christina was totally awesome - see explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. When I had the first treatment she would stop and check to make sure everything was ok with me as she was working the laser. I'll be going back in month for another treatment and I'm considering have the veins in my legs done too.

CATEGORY laser skin treatment,vein treatment

07/30/2012

I recommend this place to everyone - they have many other services there.

CATEGORY day spa

07/10/2012

Aesthetic TLC is a cozy, pampering, and relaxing medi spa. I like the whole environment and the staff is knowledgeable and amazing. The office is pretty, they have relaxing music, and provide hot tea.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Aesthetic TLC for two years and my most recent visit was for a facial.

CATEGORY medical spas

06/25/2012

Very friendly office staff. They give you a glass, yes glass of water provided while you wait and check in is on an electronic iPad like device. Very nice office. Once in doctor's office the treatment went as explained. I would recommend checking with staff on what they recommend to wear or prep prior to appointment. Overall very professional. Will be going back to do additional treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in for skin treatment.

CATEGORY day spa

Laser skin treatment, hair removal, manicures & nails, massage therapy, reflexology, plastic surgery - cosmetic, skin & body care & vein treatment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available