T & G Maintenance & Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2010

4404 W Springfield Ave

Champaign, IL 61822

T&G Construction and Maintenance is a Construction and Maintenance company specializing in any residential or commercial construction/maintenance. Our prices our very reasonable and competitive. We work for everyone from property management companies, commercial businesses, and the everyday home owner. We feel that everyone should be able to call for maintenance and construction needs! We also offer free estimates! We will do work within a 45 mile radius! Call or Email Today! t.g.maintenance@gmail.com Office (217)903-2992...

06/25/2018

Jennifer S.

We have hired T&G to do numerous bathroom remodels, flooring, and an addition. This project was roof replacement and garage drywall . The roof was done in 2 days, and it is beautiful! The price was much lower than other bids. The drywall was also quick and done well. We are always happy with T&G!

Description of Work
Roofing and drywall, most recently.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,garage doors,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,sunrooms

12/14/2017

Nancy K.

We are so pleased and impressed with the work T&G Maintenance and construction did at our home! Our basement was unfinished—still at the studs—and in two months they turned it into a peaceful refuge with a home theatre, guest bedroom, full bathroom, gym, and small wet bar area, along with lots of storage. Ryan and Tarrin made everything easy. They showed up on time, were conscientious, and got the job done on time and on budget. (This has never happened before in the history of construction.) They answered our questions and responded to our concerns. I work from home and they managed to keep things pretty quiet down there, even with subcontractors coming in for different jobs. (I should add that the subcontractors also did great work.) Besides the amazing level of professionalism, we were impressed with the quality of workmanship: we bought our house brand-new, and the quality of the new basement is superior to the quality of the rest of the house. T&G also did some work in our master bathroom, which would have been a bit of a disturbance by they arranged to schedule it on a long weekend when we were out of town. We’re really happy with that work as well. Finally, they followed up to make sure we were happy. We had construction concerns unrelated to the work T&G did, and they graciously came out to inspect it and give us an opinion and a contact for specialized work. This was the best renovation experience. We would contract with T&G again any day.

Description of Work
Basement finishing

Category basement remodeling

04/26/2017

Angela D.

It cost a lot. To improve their service for me they could lower their prices and hire better workers.

Description of Work
They did a bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

10/28/2016

Michael L.

Fantastic, other places were more than DOUBLE the amount this crew charged and they did just as great. It was a tough job on an older home. Definitely recommend to anyone. They went above and beyond to help us get the right doors for our home!

Description of Work
Had to replace both front and back door to an older home.

Category remodeling,doors

02/27/2016

Brian J.

I had them out to inspect the job. When I received the actual estimate, it was rather on the high end from what the original estimator had told me in person; I called them on it and they adjusted the price back down. The actual price (after the job was done) crept up again - but only by $60. Throughout the process, T&G were easy to work with, prompt and responsive - some of the best communication I've had with any home-maintenance company. They were able to work with my schedule, including my desire to get the job scheduled in an immediate timeframe. The T&G workers on the job were polite, cheerful, and industrious, and the quality of the finished work was very good. The subcontractors for the electrical, in stark contrast, were surly and left a mess for me to clean along with their work. When T&G requested my feedback for themselves, I let them know this - and I know that they followed up with the subcontractors who later contacted me somewhat sheepishly about cleaning up after themselves.

Description of Work
Installed new exterior doorway, door, and constructed a wooden landing.

Category home remodeling,doors

11/19/2015

Josh D.

It was average. They did do a good job in terms of the work that they did but they were slow. They drove the truck on the soft grass and the Home Owner's Association gave us a hard time about that. They just sort of disappeared for a couple of days. I couldn't get a hold of them. I had to sort of threaten not to pay them to get them to come back and finish it in the time frame they had originally agreed to do so. I was pleased with the price and was pleased with the finished product but they were not good to work with. I wish they had showed up on time, finished within the window that was discussed and responded to my communications.

Description of Work
They did do our roof. They tore off all the existing roofing and did new paper, shingle and flashing.

We do appreciate any constructive criticism. This roof was completed in 4 Days. It was a complete tear off. Our supplier actually drove in the grass and made a slight digit in the ground. I spoke with the home owner association and explained and offered to fix the small area and they were not concerned at all. As far as leaving our crew did not work the Sunday and our office was closed. The customer did call and leave a few messages, but it was Sunday. we arrived for work the following Monday and finished the project. A walk through was done and payment received. As far as we knew everyone was happy and a job well done. We try to make the best out of every situation and please every customer to the best of our ability.

08/07/2015

Catherine W.

It went very smoothlgy. Appointments were kept and once we agreed on the work they got it done quickly.

Description of Work
They came out and looked at our sump pump and recommended we 8nstall a water back up. We investigated this. S9me folks felt we could do with battery backup. T and G noted that often a battery doesn't last as l8nf as one might need it.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

06/16/2015

Marcia G.

It went well. They went and purchased a nice but not bulky Window AC support. They did a good job not affecting my new windows putting it in.

Description of Work
Put in a Window AC.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,home remodeling

05/14/2015

Walter W.

The crew showed up promptly and all debris was captured and cleaned up each day. The level of quality and attention to detail shows in the finished appearance of our house, not only increasing the curb appeal and overall value, but making it a more comfortable place to live. We are looking at several other projects that we'd like T & G Maintenance & Construction to provide.

Description of Work
Complete new roof on 140 yr old Victorian house with multiple gables (steep angles, extensive detail work required). Job included wrap of soffit and fascia, which was done beautifully.

Category roofing,siding

03/07/2015

Tom D.

Found reviews on Angie's list. Very good response for initial meeting. Ryan was good with working with us as we changed our minds. Workers were wonderful. Cleaned up every day.If Ryan/workers ask something look it up first before answering. There are things I would have done differently if I'd have understood the question or the outcome. This wasn't T & G's fault. They were able to start sooner than other contractor's we'd contacted. T & G is very good, reliable, and reasonably priced.. Book them soon since they are growing very quickly. I'm very happy with the new bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom, removed popcorn ceiling, painted two bedrooms.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

This was a very fun project for us Customer was very interactive an easy to work with! Thanks for the Business!

Latham Solutions Heating & Cooling

Latham Solutions heating & cooling offers 24/7 service with no over time. Works on all makes and models. Maintenance to service to installs we cover it all with affordable pricing and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Undercutters

Undercutters, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity, bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Building Maintenance and Restoration

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal

Kitchen & Bath Remodels,Room additions, New Home construction. General Maintenance. Carpentry, Finish Carpentry, Framing, Electrical,Plumbing, HVAC, Flooring, Tile, and Much more!