217, Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2015

4.4

807 Dennison Dr.

Champaign, IL 61820

For businesses and home-owners in the Champaign-Urbana area, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and plumbing are some of the most important, yet often forgotten aspects of day-to-day life. From minor repairs to complete new system design and installation, 217, Inc. is here to provide you with a customer service experience that can't be matched!...

10/05/2018

DAN S.

Efficient, professional, and timely. A thorough explanation of what was completed was given.

Description of Work
I had routine maintenance on my furnace according to yearly agreement.

06/08/2018

DAN S.

They responded promptly to my call and came to evaluate my issue. After being given options, I decided to have the 20-year-old water heater replaced. Alan was efficient, friendly, professional, and completed the job within a couple hours. He was very patient with me in sharing what he was doing and why. I was totally pleased with the work done. Alan was awesome.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category plumbing

05/15/2018

Athol K.

Competitive pricing. Punctual and responsive. Clean and professional install. All equipment installed as per estimate. Minor post-install issue corrected promptly.

Description of Work
Replacement install of A/C, furnace, and hot water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

05/15/2018

Athol K.

Services delivered as quoted. Quick follow-up when needed.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater, furnace, and A/C.

03/15/2018

William B.

This company is great. I had a furnace that was not cooperating with one issue after another, and 217 did a great job explaining my options. I fact-checked Patrick's statements and he was on-point with estimates and life of a new furnace compared to repair costs and expected life to my old cranky p.o.s. I would recommend this company because of their integrity, professionalism, and their work ethic.

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

07/31/2017

Cheryl T.

Patrick came out and was a huge advocate for us right away! The whole company was quick to respond in the exact same way to our every need. Patrick is smart and has visible pride in what he does. He cares about his customers and the entire company works in this same fashion. Other companies don't call you back or seem concerned. This company comes to YOU with solutions and answers. I feel taken care of and cared about. The whole company works in this distinguishable fashion, it really captures your attention. Having switched from another company, I'm blown away! They have definitely created a lifelong customer. I read many reviews before choosing who to hire and found only positive reviews... One more from me! I can't say enough positive things: honest, caring, fair, skillful, and professional. They stand out far above and beyond the rest. -Cheryl J. Thomure

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Chronic Issues - Resolved

07/10/2017

Mo A.

Bad. Wrong diagnosis.

Description of Work
Refrigeration.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,dryer vent cleaning

ABC Heating & AC INC

ABC has been providing the highest possible quality and value in HVAC systems design, installation and service to Champaign and surrounding counties continuously since 1971. A second generation local family owned business we are concerned with the local community because we are truly part of the local community. We live where you live – our staff calls Champaign, Urbana, Pesotum, Homer, Tolono, Philo and Mansfield areas HOME. Our entire staff have spent their lives and careers in the local area, Our reputation is based upon only the quality and service we have provided to our local clients. We are based in Champaign and have been from the beginning, it is our only location, we are dedicated to the local area. The majority of our business has been built through and is the result of the personal recommendations of our satisfied customers to their friends, relatives and neighbors. We would have it no other way, our goal is to develop and maintain lifetime relationships with each our customers. ABC was built and continues to operate and grow ONE satisfied customer at a time.

CU Air Duct  Cleaning

"We care about the quality of your air" 40 plus years experience in hvac, certified air duct cleaning specialist (adcs) roto masters training we do not use subcontractors. Additional email- info@cuairductcleaning.com

Ray's Heating & Air Conditioning

Additional DBA - Ray's Heating & Appliances, LLC. Award winning .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about 217, Inc.

How is 217, Inc. overall rated?

217, Inc. is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are 217, Inc. open?

217, Inc. is open:

What payment options does 217, Inc. provide

217, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does 217, Inc. offer free estimates?

No, 217, Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does 217, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, 217, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does 217, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, 217, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does 217, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, 217, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by 217, Inc.?

No, 217, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does 217, Inc. offer?

217, Inc. offers the following services: We service all major brands and work with homeowners, property management firms, contractors, and businesses of all sizes. Our technicians are highly trained and certified to service and install a wide variety of heating and cooling systems. From residential furnaces, air conditioners and indoor air quality accessories, to commercial boilers, geothermal systems and roof-top units, 217, Inc. has you covered!