217, Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2015

4.4

For businesses and home-owners in the Champaign-Urbana area, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and plumbing are some of the most important, yet often forgotten aspects of day-to-day life. From minor repairs to complete new system design and installation, 217, Inc. is here to provide you with a customer service experience that can't be matched!...

CU Air Duct Cleaning

CU Air Duct  Cleaning

"We care about the quality of your air" 40 plus years experience in hvac, certified air duct cleaning specialist (adcs) roto masters training we do not use subcontractors. Additional email- info@cuairductcleaning.com

10/05/2018

Efficient, professional, and timely. A thorough explanation of what was completed was given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had routine maintenance on my furnace according to yearly agreement.

06/08/2018

They responded promptly to my call and came to evaluate my issue. After being given options, I decided to have the 20-year-old water heater replaced. Alan was efficient, friendly, professional, and completed the job within a couple hours. He was very patient with me in sharing what he was doing and why. I was totally pleased with the work done. Alan was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater

CATEGORY plumbing

05/15/2018

Services delivered as quoted. Quick follow-up when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater, furnace, and A/C.

05/15/2018

Competitive pricing. Punctual and responsive. Clean and professional install. All equipment installed as per estimate. Minor post-install issue corrected promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement install of A/C, furnace, and hot water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/15/2018

This company is great. I had a furnace that was not cooperating with one issue after another, and 217 did a great job explaining my options. I fact-checked Patrick's statements and he was on-point with estimates and life of a new furnace compared to repair costs and expected life to my old cranky p.o.s. I would recommend this company because of their integrity, professionalism, and their work ethi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We service all major brands and work with homeowners, property management firms, contractors, and businesses of all sizes. Our technicians are highly trained and certified to service and install a wide variety of heating and cooling systems. From residential furnaces, air conditioners and indoor air quality accessories, to commercial boilers, geothermal systems and roof-top units, 217, Inc. has you covered!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available