J&J Garage Door and Electric Openers

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2014

Edit J & J Garage Door and Electric Openers is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business....

A Service Provider's profile image

+99 more images

garage doors (46)door installation (3)

06/15/2022

Luke C.

Fantastic, professional and friendly crew.

Description of Work
garage replacwment

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

12/09/2021

Sergio M.

Great! He was very fast and efficient. He fixed the issue in under an hour and the door works perfectly again. These are the only guys to go with for all your garage door needs and issues. I will never use anyone else as long as I live in this area. I highly recommend them if you ever need any maintenance done on your garage door!

Description of Work
Garage Door spring/coil replaced

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

05/26/2021

John C.

I got in contact with Jesus at 9:30pm and he was able to come out the next morning to fix my garage door, which had a broken coil. The door was inoperable. He replaced the coil within an hour of arrival and also tuned-up the door, which as great and it's much more quieter

Description of Work
Garage Doors Repair

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

03/25/2021

Joe T.

J&J showed up on time and got the job done quickly with no issues, and at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Replacement

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

12/07/2020

Lisa K.

J&J came out to replace my broken garage door spring at a convenient time and reasonable price. I am very satisfied with efficient work.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

11/12/2020

Diane H.

Perfectly. I love the new garage door and opener. Quiet and smooth. Keypad is convenient. The installation was right on time, quick and complete. Works great. Would recommend whole heartedly.

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement and Opener

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/25/2020

Joyce S.

Excellent. Door improves appearance of house. Better insulated and runs smooth on opening and closing. Very happy

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/22/2020

Denise K.

I didn't realize that my review didn't post from 10/22/20 so I am completing it now. I wanted to replace my garage door that was bending and crimping from age. I used Angi's service to locate a local provider and hired J&J. From the start to the end, I was so pleased with Jose and Jesus's knowledge, professionalism and quality. And my favorite thing was as the guys were leaving, Jose turned around and wiped a smudge off the door. Now that is pride in workmanship! I highly recommend J&J and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/05/2020

Jonathan B.

J&J responded very quickly, were available to stop by right away, and took care of our issue so that our garage door is once again fully operational. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

10/04/2020

Chris V.

The Garage door track was bent by automobile hitting it so we couldn't close the garage on a Sunday. Jesus answered phone and came out within 1 hour. Replaced bottom tracks which come in pairs and had him replace cable and 2 wheels which were rusted. Could not have had a better attitude and professional service. A++++++++++++++++++++

Description of Work
Garage Door Tracks and cable replaced

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

07/10/2020

STEVEN T.

We were very pleased. We interviewed several installers and believe that J&J offered us the best value, with a high quality, but moderately priced door made by CHI. They installed the door on the day that was promised. It has worked as promised since installed 5 months ago.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced an old wood garage door with a new insulated garage door made by CHI

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

07/07/2020

Melody M.

Everything went very well. JJ understood the issue and set to the task in a professional manner. He waited to see if I was satisfied with the job and, after making sure the issue was resolved, I paid him. He didn't waste time. He just did the job efficiently and professionally. And I liked that. That's how you conduct business and complete assignments.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/26/2020

chiquita G.

The company called me to set up an appointment to come out. They called me back to reschedule for another time because they couldn't make it. The day of the appointment they called me again to let me know they couldn't make it at that time and wanted to reschedule again. I just said forget it.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry for the inconvenience but i just a little reminder. We didn’t try to reschedule, the technician call you he was a little behind the schedule but we didn’t try to reschedule . We try our best to be on the jobs on time but sometimes traffic and previous jobs are unpredictable. Hopefully the problem with your door is solved and I’m sorry again for the inconvenience. Thank you J&J garage door team

05/28/2020

Randi C.

J &J Garage and Doors can to give an estimate, they gave the lowest estimate of 5 businesses. They promised the work to be done before Saturday 30May2020. The worker actually called to see if they could come sooner and came today 28May2020 promptly at 9a. The worker performed a complete replacement of all the door components and railings. The work was done professionally and quickly. The worker swept and cleaned the area and removed all the debris from the door that was replaced. A remote was programmed to open and close the garage door as there was none for the opener that was already in the garage. I am well pleased with the work and the service provided. I will definitely refer them to others. Great customer service!!! Thank you so much.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

02/22/2020

Roger T.

Quick call back, they gave a very reasonable rate and did not require a long wait to preform the repair. Very professional and friendly. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace 1 Garage Door Spring

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

01/20/2020

Terry S.

J&J did excellent work. They accomplished everything is 2 hours, including having to do some custom work to make the door arm function properly. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
parts replacement: a roller, both cable assemblies, springs and door arm

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

11/30/2019

Barbara K.

Jose came the same day I called to give me an estimate. He came back the next morning and completed the work in a couple of hours.

Description of Work
Install a new opener and replace the worn rollers on the door as well as the spring.

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

07/26/2019

Richard L.

Jesus came and did a garage door opener replacement. Turns out there was a piece missing for the opener that i had, and he had a spare and took care of it at no extra cost. Honest work at a fair price. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
garage door opener replacement

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

04/05/2019

John M.

Excellent service! Very quick response as the job was completed within just a few hours of my contacting J & J. Very professional and the cost was reasonable...very highly recommend!

Description of Work
The sensors needed to be relocated and the door needed some general TLC

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

03/04/2019

Craig N.

Excellent. Prompt response and quick repair. Would recommend J & J to anyone in need of garage door service.

Description of Work
Spring repair

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

10/30/2018

Joseph C.

Jesus from J&J came out for a quote with estimates and he did the work on the spot! The spring was 29 years old, which was causing a lot of friction towards the end of the door closure and the garage door opener could not handle the force. Jesus replaced the spring and bearings and the opener works like new!

Description of Work
Garage door was not closing properly. Spring replacement and other work was necessary

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

09/20/2018

Sharon S.

The work was completed quickly and well done for a fair/good price. I called on a Friday and he came out Saturday to give an estimate and installed door the following Thurs. The only complaint I have is that I expected him between 8-9am but he showed up after 1pm. I think they work hard and might overbook themselves.

Description of Work
garage door replaced

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

08/12/2018

John F.

When well, completed in 1 1/2 hours

Description of Work
Fix garage door