J&J Garage Door and Electric Openers

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2014

P.O Box 361

Carpentersville, IL 60110

Garage door installation and repair, opener installation and tepair

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Edit J & J Garage Door and Electric Openers is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business....

garage doors (43)door installation (3)

05/26/2021

I got in contact with Jesus at 9:30pm and he was able to come out the next morning to fix my garage door, which had a broken coil. The door was inoperable. He replaced the coil within an hour of arrival and also tuned-up the door, which as great and it's much more quieter

Description of Work
Garage Doors Repair

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

03/25/2021

J&J showed up on time and got the job done quickly with no issues, and at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Replacement

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

12/07/2020

J&J came out to replace my broken garage door spring at a convenient time and reasonable price. I am very satisfied with efficient work.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

11/12/2020

Perfectly. I love the new garage door and opener. Quiet and smooth. Keypad is convenient. The installation was right on time, quick and complete. Works great. Would recommend whole heartedly.

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement and Opener

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/25/2020

Excellent. Door improves appearance of house. Better insulated and runs smooth on opening and closing. Very happy

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/05/2020

J&J responded very quickly, were available to stop by right away, and took care of our issue so that our garage door is once again fully operational. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

10/04/2020

The Garage door track was bent by automobile hitting it so we couldn't close the garage on a Sunday. Jesus answered phone and came out within 1 hour. Replaced bottom tracks which come in pairs and had him replace cable and 2 wheels which were rusted. Could not have had a better attitude and professional service. A++++++++++++++++++++

Description of Work
Garage Door Tracks and cable replaced

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

07/10/2020

We were very pleased. We interviewed several installers and believe that J&J offered us the best value, with a high quality, but moderately priced door made by CHI. They installed the door on the day that was promised. It has worked as promised since installed 5 months ago.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced an old wood garage door with a new insulated garage door made by CHI

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

07/07/2020

Everything went very well. JJ understood the issue and set to the task in a professional manner. He waited to see if I was satisfied with the job and, after making sure the issue was resolved, I paid him. He didn't waste time. He just did the job efficiently and professionally. And I liked that. That's how you conduct business and complete assignments.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/26/2020

The company called me to set up an appointment to come out. They called me back to reschedule for another time because they couldn't make it. The day of the appointment they called me again to let me know they couldn't make it at that time and wanted to reschedule again. I just said forget it.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry for the inconvenience but i just a little reminder. We didn’t try to reschedule, the technician call you he was a little behind the schedule but we didn’t try to reschedule . We try our best to be on the jobs on time but sometimes traffic and previous jobs are unpredictable. Hopefully the problem with your door is solved and I’m sorry again for the inconvenie...

.Garage door installations .Garage door repairs .Spring repair. .Garage door opener installations .Opener repair .Residential and commercial

Please ask for details