PARISI PAVING & SEALCOATING

With Angi since June 2006

117 S Cook St, #100

Barrington, IL 60010

Asphalt paving and sealcoating. Utilizing ECO-Friendly materials that are recyclable and safe for the environment....

08/06/2019

Wally S.

It went very well. they responded to my emails and questions promptly. The work was done on schedule and we’re pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Repaved driveway

08/06/2019

Wally S.

We have used Parisi for sealcoating. When it was time to finally replace driveway, we went with them. Entire process went smoothly and they worked around our schedules. it seems that there is almost always a Parisi sign at someones drive in Lake Zurich, so that says a lot about their reputation.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt driveway, cut down curb.

05/17/2018

Michael J.

These guys are easy to deal with. They have me on the schedule every year and my price has stayed the same. They send an email to let you know they're coming and knock on the door if it looks like you haven't moved your cars from the garage.

Description of Work
Driveway Sealing

01/29/2018

Dan A.

6 months later my driveway still looks great. I previously used a competitor whose materials showed signs of cracking in early winter. I

Description of Work
Seal coated driveway.

09/07/2017

Christina C.

The crew was very professional and did a wonderful job giving me a brand new asphalt driveway from a gravel driveway. I love coming home and seeing how great it looks as I drive up to the house! They were great!

Description of Work
I had a gravel driveway which I desired an asphalt driveway instead.

09/04/2017

Jake N.

Everything went well from the estimate to completion, scheduling was probably the most difficult as the weather didn't cooperate early in the year.

Description of Work
Removal/replacement of asphalt driveway with curb cut at roadway.

07/05/2017

Jim A.

Came on time, work was performed with care and high quality.

Description of Work
Large driveway crack filling and sealcoating.

06/28/2017

Larry A. L.

I cannot say enough about this company. I had multiple bids and selected Parisi, even though they were the highest of the three companies I interviewed. The quality of their work is what sold me on them. I went to the homes of a few of the references and looked at the work they had done and spoke with the owner to see if he had anything he wasn't happy with. I will join the references in saying there is not one thing the crew could have done better. They might not be the cheapest in town, but they sure are worth every penny you pay them to do your driveway.

Description of Work
Complete removal and replacement of asphalt driveway

10/24/2016

Diana A.

We did not use this provider. We went with a more local and less expensive option.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of driveway.

10/05/2016

Bill H.

They answered the phone and had a person out the same day to give an estimate and we're very reasonable

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway installed

09/26/2016

Larry O.

Very happy with the quick response and great job done. We are very happy with how the end result.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt drive.

09/23/2016

Ted N.

They do little driveways and they do huge ginormous driveways. They are local and they are good. We have a small driveway and they didn't mind coming to do it instead of saying we do huge parking lots or that type of company.

Description of Work
We used Parisi to do our driveway.

09/12/2016

Sterling B.

It went excellent very professional, quick and great customer service. The owner came by at the end of the job to thank me for my business and ensure I was satisfied with the work

Description of Work
Driveway totally redone

04/27/2016

Thomas T.

I was disappointed this time. They did a new driveway for me two or three years ago and did a great job. I had no issue with the driveway. But, I've never had the experience that I did this time, with the seal coating. I don't know if they used water or what, but it seemed to wear off very, very quickly. So, for a new driveway, I would certainly rate them well. For seal coating, not so good. I would tell a friend, "If you want a great driveway done, use Parisi. But I would look elsewhere for doing seal coating."

Description of Work
Sealcoating a driveway.

Category driveway pavers

Mr T--, I want to thank you so much for being our customer. I'm sorry for the experience you describe. I wish you would have contacted us as soon as you had a concern with the seal job that was performed. We would have had someone come out immediately. Your review comes 10 months after the job was completed and we were not aware of any issue. We are constantly praised for the quality of our seal materials as well as the professionalism and neatness of our seal crews. I'm wondering if we may have gotten some rain prior to the sealer fully curing which could have caused premature wear. With the steep slope of your driveway that may have been the cause. I promise you the sealer we use is not diluted with water. In fact our sealer is bought and applied exactly as we pick it up from our manufacturer already mixed to the proper specifications. Either way, we appreciate having you as our customer and our goal is to keep you forever. I will take the initiative and drop by personally to take a look at your driveway. Again, had you contacted us directly sooner you certainly would have been impressed with our quick follow up. I will take a look and follow up with you. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to rectify and respond to your concern. Sincerely, Chris Parisi

01/04/2016

EDWARD H.

Everything went perfect. The driveway looks good and I am very pleased with the service. George the project manager, is very nice and explained everything as well as answered any questions I had. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed a new asphalt driveway.

07/13/2015

Tom L.

They did it last year. We had a problem with a little bit of cracking. I don't honestly know if it was their fault or whether sometimes that just happens. Overall the application was good, it was just the problem with the cracking. It took them a while to get back to us. They came when they said they were going to come. They were very professional. We want to stay with the same provider in case there are any problems.

Description of Work
I used Parisi to resurface a driveway.

07/09/2015

ROXANN D.

We are thoroughly satisfied with our service, it was a pleasure to do business with this family owned company. Outstanding workmanship throughout the process. The company owner stopped by during the paving to see if everything was satisfactory and answer any questions. Project Manager, George, was present during the demo and paving and the crew was friendly with outgoing personalities. Bottled water left in a cooler was much appreciated by the crew on a very hot day. The job was completed in a timely fashion in spite of the amount of rain in recent weeks. Highly recommend this company for your paving and sealing needs.

Description of Work
Residential 2-car asphalt driveway, approx 80' in length: Excavate, remove and haul away old multiple layered asphalt driveway. Prepare stone base with crushed limestone grade 8/CA 6, grade for proper pitch and drainage, compact with vibratory rollers, install surface asphalt and compact with vibratory rollers, compact exposed edges to 45 degrees

06/30/2015

Lisa T.

Overall, we found Parisi to be unresponsive, misleading, and below average in the quality of their work. Although we were told the work would be done in about 2 weeks, it took MUCH longer; like 2+ months longer. We found Parisi to be unresponsive- I had to make a lot of phone calls to find out what was going on and why the work was not being done. It was very frustrating as we would have gone with another contractor had they been honest about their timeline from the start. The drive was done 9/6 and the walk and step done 8/31(over 10 weeks later than originally told!) Initially,the drive looked great. However,the wavy appearance near the garage door has returned. Those valleys are the primary reason we had it replaced. The walkway looked odd from the start-dis colored in areas and started to pit where there were stones in the cement. I'm not sure why they were there in the first place. We pointed this out to Parisi's guys when they were out to seal coat the drive for the first time. They said they would tell someone to have it looked at but that never happened. We called about it once too. Last spring we again brought it to their attention when they were in the neighborhood working on other drives. Again, we were told they'd call someone to take a look at it because they aren't the concrete guys. As usual, no one did. By now, chunks of concrete are coming off and the step has separated and cracked despite the men from Parisi assuring us that once they replaced the step and walk and put rebar in it, that it would no longer separate. The separated/cracked step is why we spent the $900 to have it replaced. We expected,as Parisi told us, that it would last for more than a few years. I think Parisi thinks if they just tell you what you want to hear, or blow you off enough, that you'll go away. This year the walk and step are worse and my husband tried to patch the concrete himself as we were having our roofs and gutters replaced and he didn't want water to get in there to make the issues worse. When Parisi was doing the drive next door I again talked to the guys and George about the driveway and step/walk. As usual, I get the runaround; he'll have his concrete guy take a look at it, (after much excuse making and many arguments from George; 1) nothing can be done since my husband patched it 2) it must be the salt that caused the damage 3) it's normal to crack,pit,chunk off 4) it's the weather/settling . Weeks go by and I have to keep calling as they continue to be unresponsive. Fed up, I call again yesterday, none too happy. George returns my call to say that we're out of luck because too much time has passed since the install. They won't do anything to fix the subpar concrete work (after letting me know that they cannot locate the concrete guy they used for our job- hmmm) If you stall for long enough and put someone off for a couple of years,that tends to happen. Great business plan /ethics, Parisi Paving.

Description of Work
We had our driveway, walkway and front step replaced. (Driveway was asphalt, the rest concrete)

06/06/2015

Eric H.

Brian from Parisi was very prompt; gave him my request for a quote online, and had my written estimate within 2 days. I had gotten a quote from another contractor which was close in price, but Parisi laid it out with a deeper base which I felt would equal better quality. Upon signing the contract, I was told it would be about 3-4 weeks before they would be able to start the job, which was about what I expected. I did have to go to the city and get the work permit together, which was not a big deal at all. With all the rain we had in recent weeks, Parisi was still able to start within the specified time frame. On day one, upon removal of the old drive-way, it was discovered that a large portion of the old asphalt was laid directly on just dirt (not sure how that would've passed any inspection?); Parisi was able to dig out all the dirt and clay in this area at no extra charge. They laid out the compacted stone base, and had inspection set for the next day. Inspection passed with no problems, and the new asphalt was laid the following day. It all looks great, and makes the front of the house look much better. The original quote was for $2840, but there was a $100 off coupon on the home page of their website. Everyone in their crew was very courteous and professional, and the area was completely clean after each day of work. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Complete tear-out, removal, and replacement of my asphalt driveway.

10/25/2014

Vickie C.

They seal coated the drive way. they did not do the job to our content. I was out watering the lawn and I noticed that there was black spots on my house. We had them come out to look into this and took pictures. They told us that it is not tar but mold. We had the mold tested and they told us that it is not mold but tar in their option. We have sent them a letter to them to inform them that it is in fact not mold. This letter sent to them on Oct 21 and told them that if they do not contact us by Friday Oct 24 we will be contacting our lawyer. They have still not done so.

Description of Work
They seal coated the Driveway.

09/23/2014

Pat Q.

Easy to work with. Second year that I have used them. Notify you by phone and email the night before they are coming out. Neat. No splatter on sidewalks, curb or grass.

Description of Work
Sealcoating of driveway

09/10/2014

Virginia P.

I called George four times for him to come out and give me an estimate on a repair for my driveway. I received his information from my parents as they said this was a very good company. I was promised each time that he would come out because he is always in Cary. The last time I called him, he told that he has been busy seal coating with his crew but would make time to come out that week. It's been 6 weeks from the time of the first call and he still hasn't come out.

Description of Work
Absolutely NOTHING!!!!

06/15/2014

Paul S.

Our drive is 2 cars wide opening up to 3 cars wide to load the garage. We had a couple scheduling issues, but once the date was set, they took care of all permits, showed up on time, got inspections done and finished the drive in 1 day. Unfortunately, it was one of the hottest days of the summer, but they did their work very well and professionally. We shared some bottles of cold water with the men who stayed to finish the rolling and leveling and they were happy to receive them. I would definitely recommend them for a driveway replacement.

Description of Work
Removed old driveway and replaced with new asphalt drive.

05/23/2014

SAMUEL M.

They did an excellent job! Their pricing was good.

Description of Work
I used the services of Parisi Paving & Sealcoating.

05/11/2014

Jennifer P.

The started the work when they said they would and took care of scheduling the inspections on the work as well. The tear out was quick and clean. Jennifer, who works in the office, stayed in contact with us regarding when they would return to lay the asphalt. They returned when promised and the owner Chris was even there to see the work being done. He took the time to talk with my husband and answer any questions he had. Fantastic customer service! We would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
They tore out our existing asphalt driveway and laid a new one.

Premier Paving of Northern Illinois

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our review from satisfied clients. Give us a call today so we can answer all of your questions. Satisfaction is guaranteed!

2CS CONSTRUCTION INC

Sewer, Water replacement, repair. Excavation. We have 8 years of experience. We are professional and provide excellent service. Integrity is our middle name. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

Advantage Plumbing & Sewer Co.

FOR FASTER SERVICE PLEASE CALL. Need a plumber in a pinch? If you need plumbing professionals anytime day or night, we’re the perfect choice. At Advantage Plumbing, we have all the necessary resources and experience to complete any plumbing repair, both residential and commercial, in a prompt, professional manner. Our service technician will supply you with as many plumbing repair OPTIONS as possible so you can choose what plumbing solutions best fit your family’s needs. We will always provide flat fee pricing before any work begins. We make the best possible repairs using high quality products. Many contractors opt to make quick fixes that do not last with cheap products. Our top quality repairs enable us to stand behind our work with warranties. You will find that our warranties are as good, if not better, than others in the industry. Should a defect arise, we work directly with the manufacturers, so you don’t have to. Your peace of mind is our top priority. Call Advantage today if you need a plumber immediately. 847-750-5378 As always, all plumbing repair jobs are given the same amount of attention regardless of size.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Asphalt paving and sealcoating. Committed to ECO Friendly asphalt based sealers that are safe for the environment and our customers of tomorrow.