Painters Decoration Muños Corporation

Founded 2016 •

Awards & Badges

304 S 4th St

Aurora, IL 60505

Painters Decoration Munos was established 3 years ago but carries with it over 10 years of valuable experience. We are small business with a big business mentality and approach. We are family owned and operated, our owner Mr. Munos is a family man with 4 children. Our hope is that you will not only be a customer, but part of our family. We are here to serve any of your painting needs....

4.2

Resposiveness

house painting (11)interior painting (7)drywall (2)wallpaper removal (1)

09/26/2020

We communicated about the time for the preview of the job for an estimate to be provided. I never heard from him on the date and time we arranged. My experience had no beginning only an end..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None the gentleman never keep the job preview to provide an estimate

CATEGORY drywall,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

08/14/2020

Excellent quality work at a fair price! Our Job: Wallpaper removed from bathroom, stairwell and two hallways and then painted. Ceiling water damage repair/painting in kitchen/laundry room. Artemio is a good guy - showed up on time for estimate and promptly quoted fair price. Workers were professional and courteous. Would recommend/rehire. ;-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper Removal, Interior Painting, Ceiling Water Damage Repair/Paint

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

06/25/2020

Artemio and his team painted our office, doors, and staircase. His team did a great job for a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted our office

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

05/11/2020

We needed the exterior of our home and deck cleaned and painted. Artemio was very responsive and we met with soon after reaching out to him. He provided a verbal esimate immediately and a written estimate within a few days. He and his crew were available quickly. They power washed the house and deck, secured and replaced some boards on our deck and sanded it. Two coats and our house and deck look ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House And Deck Cleaning And Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

11/11/2019

Well lets start with I sent them home. And didn't pay them no more money., My walls still have old paint showing through. They left the paint with a roller inside the can. How do you do that??? Most of all the crack in my ceiling was a line and now it has to have 6 inches of repairs. They have paint all over the tile cabinets even with covering them. All I could say Don't take these guys on. Very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixing crack in ceiling and painting 2 halls and kitchen and frontroom

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

10/09/2019

Artemio and his employees were excellent. They did a fantastic job and left everything very clean when they were finished. I would strongly recommend them and would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a very large two story house and garage with dormers and all trim painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

09/12/2019

Artemio and crew were very courteous, prompt, and did a fine job painting the interior and exterior of our home. We have already recommended them to our neighbors and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior and exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

08/20/2019

They arrived on time and completed the job professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

08/16/2019

Very polite and professional, affordable. He did an amazing job. He even went extra mile and painted our bathroom that was not part of deal. I already saved him in my phonebook for my next project. Please do the same, you will be glad you did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside and outside painting including garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/13/2019

We waited 19 years to paint the outside of our house and I'm so glad we picked the right contractor! courteous professional fast attention to detail. These guys know what they're doing and they're doing it very well. All we had to do is pick the colors. they showed up on time ready to go. made our house look like new. I highly recommend this crew for any interior or exterior painting you need done...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of my entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

Carpentry as well. PAINT: Interior, Exterior, Painting Cabinets, Fence Staining, Roll/Brush/Spray Services Available. EXTRA SERVICES OFFERED: Drywall, Patch Ups, Taping.

If you have doubts about a job, give me a call.