Green T Lawn Care

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2009

4.3

Locally owned & operated. 15 employees. As part of your community, we believe in going that extra mile to keep your lawn looking great. We are very serious when we say we have the highest quality lawn care services and weed control to produce the healthiest yards in the Chicagoland area. Additional contact name - Robert Underhill....

Pointe Pest Control

Pointe Pest Control

At Pointe Pest Control we take pride in protecting your home from year-round invaders and seaonal pests. We are committed to providing safe and environmentally conscious options to tackle even the toughest pest problems . Our service is backed by the best guarantee in the business. If we do not provide a service to your level of satisfaction, we will promptly return for free until you are satisfied. The Natural Choice is Pointe Pest Control. The team at Pointe Pest Control is committed to providing safe and environmentally conscious options to tackle even the toughest pest problems.

08/07/2018

I called them last 08/02/2018 and scheduled an appointment, which was supposed to be yesterday, 08/06/2018. They never showed up instead they rescheduled me Thursday without telling which is not gonna work because we are not gonna be here. I contacted them first thing in the morning today, 08/07/2018, and I inquired about what happened why they are not able to come yesterday and they said "We are ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were acquired by True Green and they were supposed to provide a lawn service for me.

CATEGORY lawn service

06/25/2018

never posted, called and they are now part of tru green, which I did not want to use

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hired for fertilization

05/05/2018

I had a pretty bad experience with these guys. I paid them to kill weeds, aerate, and reseed my entire lawn to thicken it up. They killed weeds and aerated just fine, but when they said they spread seed, I couldn't find a single seed in any of the bare areas of my lawn. They apologized and came back, seeding only bare areas and not the whole lawn as discussed. The frost came soon after and the gra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed killing, aeration, and reseeding

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

09/28/2017

They do a monthly fertilization and weed control. I continue with this company, because they do the job and it's the lowest price I could find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Green T Lawn Care for my lawn service.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

We appreciate you taking an opportunity to give us a positive overall rating and we look forward to working with you in the future! Have a great day!

09/28/2017

They do a monthly fertilization and weed control. They come when they say they will, they get the job done and the leave.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Green T Lawn Care for my lawn service.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Lawn Fertilization & Treatment – Weed Control, Grub & Insect Control, Disease Prevention, Aeration & Overseeding. Tree & Shrub Care.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check