AAA Chicago Motor Club

4.1

Auto Service
Travel Agencies
Insurance Agencies

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

"Your Personal Travel Concierge" Tina's Travel Network is a full-time agency that goes beyond the sale to provide you with exceptional service and support throughout the journey. Researching the internet can be overwhelming and confusing. Knowing whether you can rely on the information to be accurate and trustworthy can leave you frustrated. As your professional travel consultants, we depend on our personal experience, including site inspections and training, combined with our trusted relationships with wholesaler partners to build your perfect travel package. We have over two decades experience creating vacation packages that fulfill our customer's dreams. We welcome your general questions about the destinations and components of your trip and we take pride in the itineraries we create for you. When you work with Tina’s Travel Network, you will work with a professional network of licensed suppliers who specialize in your destination in order to provide you with an exceptional travel experience! Why would you risk your vacation experience to anything less?

01/14/2014

Called AAA for a flat tire. Called about 10 pm. AAA call center said they could not respond until 2 am.

09/13/2013

After smelling what I originally thought was turpentine I discovered it was my car, leaking gasoline. Called AAA and they sent a driver over who towed it to my service station. They were prompt and had my car loaded and delivered in less than an hour. Totally worth the annual cost to have someone you can call when your car needs towing, a jumpstart, when you've locked your keys in the car or have ...

Description of Work
Towed car to service station, jump start car battery

07/26/2013

They are the absolute best road side service that I know. There was one instance when I got a flat tire in Chicago, and they were able to come out in sub-zero degree temperature and fix my flat for me. I wished Angie's List would let me give them an A+.

Description of Work
I have been using AAA for over 20 years.

07/02/2013

The AAA service man came and checked the battery, which I bought it from AAA 2 years ago (with 1 year left for warranty). He said that battery is ok and the starter is an issue. However, I checked it with another mechanic, and was told the battery is bad. The mechanic put another battery, and everything works fine. I called AAA and asked to come over to replace the bad battery with a new one. AAA ...

Description of Work
check the battery

09/08/2012

Description of Work
I've used AAA for the last 25+ years. We have homeowners,auto, and their roadside assistance which includes free travel agency services. They have been most helpful in all aspects.

Category auto repair,travel agency,insurance companies

Memberships, insurance & travel.