G & L AUTOMOTIVE TWO INC

Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Radiators
Auto Mufflers

We have been a family owned and operated business since 1952. 3rd generation now manages G&L auto 2. We specialize in complete auto repair. As small as an oil change to as large as an engine replacement and anything inbetween....

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

Reliable Auto Repair Center Inc

Family owned business for 20+ years at the same location. Serving the North Side since 1991.

HEART CERTIFIED AUTO CARE

Since 1926, HEART Certified Auto Care has serviced the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers throughout the northern suburbs of Chicago, IL. Through the years we have expanded into four locations in Evanston, IL, Northbrook, IL, Skokie, IL, and Wilmette, IL. Come into any Duxler Complete Auto Care location for a quote on an automotive repair service or a set of tires, or simply schedule your next appointment with us online. If you need help finding one of our locations, view our online locations list for addresses and accompanying hours of operations

10/26/2017

Wonderful. Very nice, prompt and paid less than I expected.

Description of Work
Fixed radio wiring. Check out wiring on battery. Also verified engine light was fine. Replaced fog light. Also had the oil changed.

05/10/2017

Work done well, on time, and price was good.

Description of Work
General auto maintenance and tire repair.

Category auto repair

Thank you so much we always try our best.

03/06/2017

So far based on one small experience it was very good. As far as I know it was done well. It was nothing more complicated than that. I had a considerable wait, but I was also not dropping the car off so that happens sometimes.

Description of Work
They did a break flush.

05/18/2016

Description of Work
I had my 2008 Ford F-150 rear differential completely rebuilt with quality parts after an accurate diagnosis by these professionals. Service and communication was outstanding. They even showed me the worn parts that were causing the problems. They completed the work in less time than I anticipated, because they knew I had rented a car during the work on my truck. I would not hesitate to use this firm or recommend their services.

10/19/2015

Very friendly and professional service providers. Received a price quote within an hour of sending in the email request. Work completed in a timely manner. A/C now works fine. 12 month parts warranty provided. And all at a fraction of the price quoted for the same work by the local Ford dealership. I wish I'd known about these guys sooner, as I could have saved myself a lot of bucks and grief from...

Description of Work
Repaired a faulty A/C unit on my 2007 Ford Escape Limited. The A/C required a new compressor and dryer as the old compressor was leaking coolant. I dropped the car in at 8.30 am and the work was complete as predicted by 1.30 pm the same day.

Complete auto repair